♦Chapter I♦

Quinn's POV

The morning sun peaked through my window and into my eyes. I groan and go under my pillow trying to hide from the evil which is the morning sun then I was slowly falling into a quiet and calming sleep..

Then there was a knock at my door.

Why can't I be left alone?!

"Princess Quinn, it is time for breakfast." CM Josephine called.

I turned to the side, "Please just bring it to my room." I really didn't want to deal with my mother early in the morning.

"But your mother has requested you to be at breakfast."

While internally screaming I said I would be in few minutes. I got out of bed and went to my en-suite bathroom and did what I do every other morning.

I went to my closet to pick out today's outfit.

A red lace crop top, black lace skirt with rose tights, boots, gloves, and my crown

A red lace crop top, black lace skirt with rose tights, boots, gloves, and my crown. Then I did my hair and make up. Then made my way to the dinning room or hall as my mother calls it.

I enter and see mother reading some papers from court. Unlike some other villains she has job. I sit down next to my mother and a CM sets my food in front of me and I start eating. It was quiet for a while before I spoke up.

"You wanted to speak with me mother?" I asked.

She looked at me over glasses as a grin spread across her face.

"Ah yes dearie," she grinned. "you will be going to Auradon tomorrow!"

I almost chocked on my toast.

"What?!" I said after my coughing fit. Mother rolled her eyes.

"Don't be dramatic Quinn. And never question your mother child. You should excited. To help your mother to be the most powerful being in the world!" she said resting her hands on my shoulders.

"But Mother I--!" I started but my lips were sealed with my mother zipping my lips.

"You are going to pack and that's final." she said firmly. Then sent me away to pack.

♦Time Skip♦

After I finished packing, I avoided every CM and CG and went to the rose gardens to meet with Charlie. Mother doesn't know about him cause she'd find some way to send him to the dungeon..anyways he's my best friend.

I sat criss cross for a moment then suddenly a pearly white smile appeared. I grinned.

"Charlie!"

(credit to artist)

(credit to artist)

"S'up?" he said while the rest of him appeared.

"Packing." my smile fell.

Charlie pulled on a confused face.

"What do you mean?"

I took a deep breath.

"I'm leaving..tomorrow.." I said looking down. I didn't hear anything from Charlie for a while.

Tears were swelling in his eyes.

He sighed.

"Can we hang out one more time?" He asked wiping his face.

"Of course!" Then we teleported into town to reek havoc.

♦Time Skip♦

We got back to my balcony instead of the gardens and said our good nights.

"Will you be there in the morning?"

"What kind of question is that? Of course I will!"

Then he disappeared with his smile being the last thing I saw before it faded away.

I hope no one noticed I was gone. I quickly went to dinner and spoke to Mother and she said the wand is in an extra safe place so I'm to have to be manipulative. Yet, I still can't have friends.

I told mother goodnight and she sent me off to bed.

I changed my clothes and lied down.

"No distractions."

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

A/N: Hi. Im terrible! One chapter and it's been what 2 months? I'm deeply sorry. I just started school so yeah. I with move updates to Wednesday as well. Sorry no Carlos but we have Charlie! Credit goes to the artist and I made that outfit. Thank you for the patience if you're still here. See ya later!

♥M.F.A.