chapter:2 Ryan

Ariana"s Pov:

I woke up with a huge headache,I examined the room and remembered yesterday.How I promised to forget about him.

"I can do this"I said.I got up and went into the shower and I got out and changed quickly.My mom she didn't come yesterday I wonder if she came or not!

"Mom!''I screamed as I went downstairs.

"Honey,calm down I am here"She said coming out of the kitchen.

"Mom" I gave a her huge hug as a approached to her.

"I missed you...yesterday I feel asleep waiting for you"i said.

"I am sorry you know that now that your dad and I aren't together anymore i have to work more often because someone has to pay the bills and you college plans that will be coming in a year!'she said.

"I know I miss him"I said

"Well you shouldn't he is the one who left us and did that to you.."She said.When she said that my blood went cold,I soon was having flashbacks on what happened.Since that day my life was marked for ever. I could remember it like it was yesterday.I remember how I got traumatized and could get touched my anyone not even my mom and how I coulgn't go to sleep just thinking of my dad coming in my room and repeating that to me again.

Flashback:

"daddy''I said running downstairs as he arrived home from God now where.

"Princess come here"he said.

"daddy why do u smell bad" He smelled weird like beer

"Well,I .....I had some drinks'' He got me and squeezed my butt.

"what-what are you doing"i said I moved back not wanting him to keep touching me.I manged to get out of his hands and started to walk back

"Come here"

"no!'I said.Sadly I hit the col wall and had no escape

"Mommy! mommy"I feel like my body was made out of jelly I coudn't move.Sadly my mom was still at work.

"Gotcha!"he started to kiss my neck and touching my butt.

"stop"i tried squirming out but failed.

------------------

'I hate you"I said covering myself with a blanket.

'What ever,you suck at doing this"He said putting on his clothes.

"I am 13 for god sake's!"

"what ever you Sucked!"

"Of course I do I was a virgin I never had sex and you raped me" tears started running out my eyes.

"Shut up or else"He said grinning. I knew what he meant by that so I kept shut.

"Ariana!"I heard my mom say finally she came.

"Mommy'I said.I got up and started to run but then stopped,my private area was hurting so badly.

"OW"I said.

"Haha"Was all my dad said.

"Mommy"I said.

"What happened here'She said as she entered.

"My dad raped me!'I said.

"he what!"She was all white

"calm down she was going to have to do some day"he said calmly.

"U bastard"She said.She grabbed my hand and took to me to my room.