Chapter6:Getting tired of your games

Hey guys Surprise update! All I want to say is that this chapter is mainly going to be about Justin and how he feels about Amy then this is when everything starts so read this chapter is important to understand the story.

Please here  the song while reading this.

Thank you to :Niallerlover05 for helping me!

Ariana's POV:

"He what?''

"Well people say that he broke up with Amy because  he didn't like what she did to you"

"Wow" I thought to myself did he actually do this for me or is it just a rumor?

Justin's PoV:

Weeks after

It's been weeks since Amy and I broke up and I want her back and it's killing me seeing her with her boyfriend.Like last week I saw her kissing with him.I was driving past the park and they are there.Or how she was coming out of the movies with him.Everywhere I go they are there I hate it.

I walked in the lunch room I waiting for Amy to enter so that I could talk to her and convinced her to take me back.

I watch as Amy and her new "boyfriend" walk hand in hand.Everyone looks at me like if I did something wrong,I should be used to the attention but this time it was different like if I  was put on blast.When I got all the attention I was putting everyone on blast now it's on me.

"What is everyone starring at me for?" I said

"maybe because they know we broke up and you want  back but I said no because I got a new boyfriend" Amy explains

"how do they know" Now everyone was paying attention.

"Because I told them"She gave a fake smile.

"Come here"I grabbed her

"Leave her" her boyfriend said.

"I don't care what you think''

"oh really" he pushed me,ha this little guy wants to fight me the guy who took boxing lessons okay.

"yeah" I pushed him.He through a punch at me but I blocked it.I swing my arm in his face and the other in my manhood.He feel to the ground I jumped on him and I punched him in the face before Ryan and this other dude took me of him.

"dude calm down"Ryan said.

"You may be my bestfriend but your not my dad so leave me"I told Ryan

"I dont take boxing classes for no reason"I said and walked away.

"Justin"Amy said.

"What!''

"Why did you hurt him?"

"Because he got on my nerves"

"Why don't you like me,please give me a second chance"

She laughed "Oh Justin you think your the only one playing in this shool well your wrong I am a playgirl and my first target was you and nothing can make me jealous because I don't like you anymore"

"Oh really"I asked.

"Yeah" 

"Good luck with that "I said and walked away.

"I got a perfect plan"

"Mr.Bieber please come  with us to the office"

---------------------------------

"I got 3 days of detention after school not bad"I told Ryan

"the other guy got suspend for three days for starting it'

"I never knew u took boxing classes"

"Well now you do but I used  to like when I was 15 but I mastered all the skills and my coach said I was done"

"wow"Ryan said.

"I know try me a boxer could be great"

"So what aer you going to tell your parents"

"My parents?,they are never home so I get the house to myself"

"Oh yeah I forgot they have to travel the world for business"

"Yup the only time I get to see them is in the summer"

" you well barley see them now that were going to college"

"I know man I am going to miss them even more"

"Yeah but we are going to have breaks"

"I know"

"Okay let's not put you down let's go and play the x-box or something"

"k I call the right control"

"that's not fair!"

"I called it!"

"Uhh fine!"

--------------------------------

The next day

I was walking to my locker and had my mind in what should I do to get Amy jealous. Easy I thought I use someone who is in love with me.But it has to be someone who I know so that it could be easier.

"Tay guess what"

I heard Ariana  say. I stopped and eavesdropped.

"What?"

"So I have been investigating and yes Justin broke up with Amy because of me so he probably like me to!"Ariana said.

"Like me so huh so she likes me"

"that's is I will use Ariana she likes me and I'll will pretend lie I do to I am the playboy this should be easy and I have to like of how to say it to her"

Got it!

"Hey Ariana"

"Hey Justin"

"can I talk to you in private?"

"Oh okay"I took her into an empty class room.

"what?"

"I wanted to tell you something,so I bet you heard the rumor about Amy and I "

"yeah and you broke up because of me?"she asked

"Umm yes,I kinda have strong feeling for you and when Amy did that to you I broke up wih her'

'really"she face  light up.

"yeah so the question is do you want to go out with me?"

 ---------------------------------------

Hey guys! how this is when Mr.Playboy starts!!!!!!!!! yay the other chapter where the back ground knowledge you should know so that you could understand why Justin was going to use her.So comment vote share<3 Justin and Amy(Selena) on the side>>>>>>