He Asks You To Be His Girlfriend

John:
"This has actually been fun,(y/n)."John said, looking over to you with a smile.
"You have some pretty good ideas, Bender."you smiled back at him.
"I know I do.I have another idea too."John was smirking which made you smirk too.
"And what might that idea be?"you asked with the smirk still playing on your lips.
"I want you to be my girlfriend."he replied.Draping an arm across your shoulders.
You leaned into him."I like that idea.I think it may be your best yet."

Brian:
You were both high when it happened,but Brian meant it.
"I liiiiikkkkkeeeee yoooouuu!"Brian laughed out.You laughed for a minute.
"I liiiike you tooooo!!"
"Be meh girly friend?"he laughed again,which caused you to giggle too.
"Yaaaah."Next thing that happened was a kiss and John saying.
"Look at Brian! He's getting some!"

Andrew:
It was an emotional moment for everyone for a minute.You decided to get up and walk away.
Andrew followed you because he felt like he wanted to make you feel better.
"(Y/n)..."You slowly turned him, holding your breath.
"What's wrong?"you slowly let out the breath that felt like it was suffocating you.
"Everything..."you replied, barely  above a whisper.Andrew opened his arms and you walked into them.
"Want to talk about it?"he asked,you shook your heard no,you didn't want to talk about it right then.You just wanted to enjoy the moment in this boys arms.
"Thank you for everything...being nice and checking on me and all."you finally said after a minute of silence.
"I'm glad I could...I was wondering  if you would like to be my girlfriend?"
"I would really like that."you replied.You both shared a smile and began to hold hands.