~Prologue~

???'s POV

X775

"Acno-san! Star-san! Where are you?" I called, stumbling through the forest."Acno-san!" I ducked under a branch. "Star-san!" I tripped over a root. "Oof! Oof! Oof! Oof!" I cried as I fell down a slope. "Owchie," I whispered, sitting up.

I looked around me. I was in a clearing with lots and lots of trees and a huge cave opening. I couldn't believe I'd already reached the mountains!

I shakily got to my feet. "H-Hello?" There was a rustle behind me and I quickly spun around, flinging my arm out infront of me.

I found myself face to face with a giant red dragon with glowing golden eyes. I knew he couldn't move because of my, um... What did Star-san call it? A stance? That was it, my stance!

Gasping, I went to lower my arm. "Oh, Igneel-san! I'm so--"

"Fire dragon iron fist!"

I screeched as I was flung across the clearing. I whimpered, clutching my now-burnt shoulder. "Double owchie..." I closed my eyes, trying to remember the word that Grandeeney-san had told me to use. "Ooh, kya! I got it! Iyashimasu!" I watched as my skin returned to normal.

"Oh no, I liked this shirt," I sighed sadly, looking at my ripped sleeve.

"Natsu!" I jumped at the loud voice and looked up to see a boy who looked a little bit older than me with pink-coloured hair standing infront of Igneel-san. "You had no excuse to attack her!"

"But she was--" the boy started.

Igneel-san cut him off. "Hush, you!" He turned and walked over to me, lowering his head so it was level with mine. "Are you okay, Princess?"

I nodded. "Yup! I'm fine! Sorry for freezing you, Igneel-san, I didn't know it was you!"

He chuckled. "That is quite alright, Princess. It is good to know you've mastered that area of magic."

"Not quite mastered, I'm still learning," I looked over at pinky. "Who's that?"

"Oh, that's Natsu, my son." He said, following my gaze.

I giggled. "His hair is silly!"

Natsu's face turned red. "Hey! No it's not!"

I giggled again and looked at Igneel-san. "I'm gonna go find Star-san now! Bye-Bye!" I turned and quickly rushed off into the forest.

"She's weird," I heard Natsu huff.

"She is the dragon princess..." Igneel-san started saying. I giggled as their voices faded. That's me! I glanced over my shoulder.

Until we meet again, Natsu! You're a funny one!