14. More Plans

*Beth's POV*

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.
My head was in a confused rush of thoughts. My brain was arguing with itself.
'But you don't really know eachother'
'But you love him'
'It is a long distance relationship'
'You've tried so hard'
'Are you ready?'
'Just say something'
At that moment I noticed Vik's nervous eyes looking straight at me. I was taking so long to answer. No wonder he was a nervous wreck.

"Yes!"

*Vik's POV*

I wave of relief washed over me. I've been waiting for that moment for ages.
I do admit I gave up at one point but luckily Beth never.

We continued our hunt for Pokémon. I let her take lead as I found it really cute when she was trying to find her way around London. She literally had no idea.

"Pikachu is near!" She shouted.

We heard a noise from far behind.

"He's here!"

It was Josh. Him and Emily had their phones out throwing balls at the Pikachu which was lurking in the bush. We rushed over to catch it. Beth was very excited as this was her first Pikachu she had caught.

A thought then came to my head. She was staying at Emily's house, but Emily has to return to her job. That means that Beth would have to go home. I didn't want that. I finally had what I want and I wasn't ready to let that go yet.

"Emily when do you go back to work?" I asked trying to stay casual.

"Tomorrow actually." She replied after thinking for a while.

"What about Beth?" I asked. Again, trying to stay casual.

"I'm going back home." She said.

I was right!

"How about staying at the sidemen house?" I suggested pretending it just came to my head when in reality I've been planning the whole time.

"If it's okay with the guys." She replied.

I know Josh and Simon would be okay, mainly because Josh said he'd be fine and Simon would be over the moon. But I wasn't too sure about JJ, but I was willing to take the risk. Plus it'd only be a few days.

All we needed to do was go get her stuff from Emily's and take her to her new home for the week.
This was perfect.