"Oh, Louis," Harry said softly before putting his lips against Louis'. Everyone cooed and Louis blushed, giggling when Harry peppered the side of his face with kisses.

"I love you so much," Louis said clearly, making everyone coo all over again. Harry felt like crying, honestly, but he didn't want to embarrass himself in front of all the people.

He went around and hugged everyone like he usually did, Louis just sitting in place and smiling at how happy Harry was. That's what he wanted–to make Harry happy.

It wasn't a massive party; Louis' family was there and so was Gemma. Zayn, Liam, Niall and Perrie, obviously, were there. Harry's friend Nick (who Louis insisted on calling shithead) was there as well.

Things were going swimmingly, with Harry walking over and insisting Louis come around with him to talk to anyone. Everything was fine until a certain someone walked in.

"Oh, yeah, I-" Harry stopped talking to Jay when he noticed his own mum walk in. "Mum?"

Anne's eyes went to Harry, a small smile on her face. "Hello, Harry," She greeted.

See, Louis got in his accident before Harry could even tell anyone he was pregnant. When Anne found out Louis had become physically disabled and that Harry was going to stay with him, she became incredibly angry. She didn't want that kind of life for her son. Harry refused to leave Louis just because she thought it was best, so they didn't talk for seven months.

Until now.

"You invited my mum?!" Harry whispered toward Perrie. Perrie put her hands up in defence.

"Louis told me to!" She explained. Harry's eyes moved back to his mum. Everyone was silent, the thick tension in the room making everyone quiet.

"H-Hi, A-nne," Louis greeted, blushing when he didn't pronounce his words as clearly as he wanted to. Anne just nodded at Louis, folding her hands together in front of her.

"I...um..." Harry's cheeks turned pink as he stuttered, not knowing what to say. He had nothing to say to her.

"Shall we open presents now?" Perrie asked, trying to break the awkward silence. She led Harry to a chair, helping him into it. Liam pushed Louis' chair next to the chair so they were sitting side by side. Everyone say around the chair, with Anne standing in the way back.

"Open my gift first, Harry!" Daisy exclaimed, making Harry chuckle and take the small gift bag from the girl's small hands.

He pulled out a tiny pink baby grow, making him coo. Daisy smiled with pride at Harry's reaction. "I saved up my whole allowance for it!"

Harry handed the baby grow to Louis to look at before outstretching his arms to give Daisy a hug. Phoebe glared at Daisy when her sister stuck her tongue out at her, grabbing her own present and rushing up to give it to Harry.

"My turn!" She exclaimed, shoving the present toward Harry. Harry chuckled and took the bag, thanking Phoebe and opening it to find a pale pink baby bottle.

"Thank you so much, Phoebe," Harry said, smiling widely. "We needed bottles, right Louis?"

Louis nodded, smiling at Phoebe as well. Phoebe gave a hug to first Harry then Louis before sticking her tongue out at Daisy and sitting back down.

Jay set down a big box in front of Harry, making him raise his eyebrows. "Don't even try to reject it," Jay warned, knowing Harry was going to tell her that she didn't have to give him anything. "You'll be thanking me for this."

Harry raised his eyebrows and opened the box, seeing a baby carrier with a silver bar. "What is it?" Harry asked.

"It's a baby carrier that can attach to Louis' wheel chair," Jay explained. "It sits in front of him so he can play with the baby."

Both Harry and Louis started to beam, Louis kicking his legs a bit in excitement

Both Harry and Louis started to beam, Louis kicking his legs a bit in excitement. "Thank you so much," Harry said, reaching over and holding Louis' non-working hand.

After a few more baby grows from Zayn and Perrie, a stroller from Lottie that she saved up for by doing people's makeup, tiny orange, green and white converse from Niall, a swing from Gemma, a teddy bear from Nick, and little Ugg boots from Fizzy, Anne stepped forward and set a bag down in Harry's lap.

"What's this?" Harry asked, eyebrows furrowed as he looked up at his mum.

"Just a little something I thought you'd like," Anne said, a small smile on her lips that were identical to Harry's. Harry slowly took out the tissue paper and pulled out a small blue baby blanket.

"This is so cute!" Harry cooed, brushing his thumb on the warm fleece.

"Your Nan gave that to you when you were a baby," Anne explained. "Thought maybe your little one would like it as well."

"It's adorable," Harry said softly, carefully handing it to Louis and letting him feel it. "Thank you, mum."

Before Anne could say anything, Fizzy spoke up. "Have you thought of a name yet?" She asked. Harry smiled and nodded, putting his hands in his lap.

"Would you like to tell them, Louis?" Harry asked. Louis nodded, smiling widely.

"Emma," He said, making everyone clap. Harry giggled at the applause, letting Jay run up and hug the both of them, even though she already knew the name.

Everyone started to chat about the name. Harry looked over to Louis and smiled. "Thank you for planning this," He said softly, kissing Louis' cheek.

"Ha-zzy ha-ppy?" Louis asked. Harry nodded and put his hand on Louis' thigh.

"I'm always happy with you, babe."