Chapter 2

"Guess who got tickets!~" Ahri boasted as she shoved the two Pentakill tickets in Fate's face. The male tipped his hat and glanced to the side, letting out a small chuckle. "So you actually got 'em huh?"

The female nodded and purred happily as she glanced back at the tickets. Sitting up straight on the couch, Fate folded his arms. "Sona?"

"Yup" Ahri nodded, confirming to the male that the mute member of Pentakill had gotten her the tickets. "But why do you have two tickets? Didn't ya only need one for yourself?" the cardmaster asked, tilting his head to the side. "Well the concert wouldn't be fun if I went alone, silly! I'm going with a date!" Ahri explained as she put her hands on her hips.

"A date huh? Who did you have in mind?" Fate asked, curious as to who would peak Ahri's interest. The female taps her chin and ponders for a moment. "How about Twitch~?"

"T-Twitch? The plague rat...?" Fate asked in a baffled tone that told Ahri he was indeed surprised by her choice. "Yeah! Why, do you not like him?" the female tilted her head to the side as she stared at the cardmaster.

"No no its not that...it's just...I'm surprised is all" Twisted Fate replied as he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. Ahri and Twitch? That was odd indeed. Even so he didn't question it and wandered into the bathroom to check himself in the mirror. Thankfully he didn't have a match today so he was free to prepare for the concert earlier than Ashe whom had the worst of luck considering she had a match to participate in.

Checking himself in the mirror, Fate rubbed his chin and turned his head to side, glancing at his facial hair. "Hmm...should I shave? Nah, the ladies love the beard" he said to himself with a grin as he began to comb his hair back, keeping his long hair straightened. After a brief moment, Ahri walked in with a smile on her face. "Aren't you looking handsome~"

"Darlin' aren't I always?" he replied with a smirk as he began to adjust the tie he was going to wear, staring at the mirror intently and making sure it was perfect. The fox looking female raised a brow as she leaned against the bathroom door. "Fate how long has it been since you've been on a date? I mean honestly you're trying too hard."

"I am not! And I'll have you know it hasn't been that long. Only been a few months since my last date alright?" the male protested as he reached over to try on his coat that had been on the counter. "Uh-huh whatever you say~" Ahri replied with a giggle as she shrugged and walked off, her tails perched up happily as they trailed behind her.

Several minutes later, the cardmaster emerged from the bathroom and as Ahri glanced at him, she couldn't help but blush. He was definitely a lot more handsome than usual--his attire consisted of a night black coat and slacks, along with a neat collared shirt that was held together by the bright red tie he wore. "So how do I look?" Twisted Fate asked as he grinned at the blushing female.

The succubus giggles as she claps her hands together and purrs. "Not bad at all cardmaster, not bad at all. You've outdone yourself as always. I'm sure Ashe will love it. Still, I am surprised you're going all out."

"What do you mean?"

"Well," Ahri tapped her chin and hers ears perched up. "For starters you're going to a Pentakill concert dressed like some fancy goody too shoes! Not to mention that your attire looks expensive! Seriously, where on earth did you get the money for that!"

"Heh...what can I say, gambling pays off every now and then. Especially when lady luck smiles upon me. Trust me, getting the money ain't hard" Fate told her as he walked over to the bed where his trademark hat lay. "You're gonna bring that hat with you? I really don't see why you do" the female said while tilting her head to the side.