Licensed Love

- So I wanted to try a normal story. No fantasies, no supernatural stuff.

The parts about her losing her parents as an infant is true, not to me but about my best friend's sister's place keeper's adopted son. Kind of long o.O He was a baby & his parents whent out to get him diappers when some idiot ran their car into the taxi. It was so sad :'( No parents to grow up with.

Anyways, I hope enjoy the first chapter. Please comment & let me know what you think. If you like, please click LIKE & RATE & FAN! - <3

Prologue

There was no other feeling so like this. So relieved, so free from this hell hole. Aunt Thalia kneeled down beside me in the back seat of her Convertible, unbuckling the belt around my shoulder and waist.

"Remember, you'll be staying at your father's mother, so be polite. Don't act up because one of these days, she'll have a heart attack when too much stress hits her." I nodded at her, clutching onto Mr. BooBoo close by my chest. He was my stuffed teddy bear, a brown fluffy one.

"Promise?" She asked, holding up her right pinkie out.

"Promise," I spoke quietly, taking it with my own. I couldn't put myself to think it, or even say it; I was never going to see her again. She had breast cancer and is fighting for her life every second. Through the 6 years she had taken me in as a daughter, I loved her like a mother. She was the most kindest person I have met and was the only person in this world who knew the things about my parents.

After they died, there was no relatives that the doctors knew of, except her best friend, who is now my Aunty T. She couldn't have any kids of her own, or wouldn't because of her problems. But she always told me, 'You brought light to my world, even if we aren't by blood. I will always, forever deeply love you.'

She wouldn't let me stay with her, said it was too painful to see me cry and hurt the way I was every time she left for the hospital for treatments. She was the only one who will ever truly express the meaning of love that I received.

"I love you, mom." I had never said that to her before, maybe it was time to. A teardrop ran down my cheek like a rocket, circling under my chin. Thalia touched the face softly, whiping away my sorrow before she smiled.

"Aw, I love you too, sweetheart. Stay strong," was the last thing she said to me before one of the flight attendants lead me to the plane to Arizona. They seated me next to a nanny, who was kind enough to look after me from bad behaviour throughout the flight, or she did it for my Aunt's money. Who knows?

As soon as I was in my chair, they quickly handed me a colouring book filled with zoo animals. That was what I need right now, huh? I get something fun at the worst times. I pushed the booklet under my seat and leaned on the window, wrapping my little arms around my bear as the plane took off into the sky, rocking the aircraft from side to side. I watched the tall buildings, parks, landmarks, lakes and ponds, houses and masion pass by from above. It was not my home no more. I was wanted else where, some place unknown to me. All I had to say right now was, "Bye-bye."

                                                      * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *