Lying mothers

'Beep,beep' My alarm woke me as usual. 7:01am. Yay. But, today I was going out of my comfort zone and taking my photographing 'career' one step further by doing a wedding with my cousin Harriet who is a wedding photographer. I was meeting her at 10 but I still needed to persuade mum to let me go. Even though I'm 16, mum still treats me like a 5 year old. I turned my alarm on my phone off and checked my messages. Wow I had 17. All but one off Hannah, 'Wuu2?' 'Hello' 'are u alive'. Just the usual. But I had one missed call 9 minutes ago from a number I didn't recognise.

I rang it.
"Hello, is this Miss Winter?" said the voice on the other end of the phone.
"Yes it is who is this?"
"It is Karen Brown, I have the results on your ultrasound."
"Okay so?" I ask even though I know it's about my mums baby.
"Your little girl is fine, however your little boy is looking very small and we believe he might pass away before birth which could cause the baby girl to die as well. I'm sorry. I'm going to have to call you back Miss Winter. Sorry," she put the phone down.

So mum lied, she's having twins and one is dying and the other could die too! She said she was only 12 weeks. She must be at least 20 to be able to know she's having a boy and a girl! She is the biggest liar. She already lied about the other baby and now she's lying about this one.

I got out of bed and made my way to the kitchen.
"Mum, I'm doing a wedding with Harriet today I'm leaving at 9:30," I say as I grabbed a breakfast bar and opened it.
"I'm actually pleased you are going, since you feel the need to snoop in my business about the baby. Karen just texted me and you didn't tell her she got the wrong number!" she yelled looking madder than ever. 

Please like and share this with friends who might want to read it. More coming soon.

Amy Xx