The future matters

I always thought my life was planned out for me but in all honesty it isn't. I can be whatever I want to be, whether that's a nurse,painter or writer. But I love photography. Here is a photo that in took in a meadow:

 Here is a photo that in took in a meadow:

It's my way of losing myself. I don't have to be Nova Elizabeth Winter, the girl who wears too much makeup and acts like I'm a mother. Trust me if you were me you would understand. My life has been... different. All my life I have had problems with my parents. First my dad then my mum, it never stopped. When I was 13, I moved to my aunties that didn't end well. Her husband who was  living with her was called Tate. They had a 3 bedroom house three hours away from my parents. It was great. However when my auntie Lynn found out she was pregnant she got ill, quickly. Only 37 hours after her son, Harry, she passed away in hospital. The cause was never found. Then I moved back in with my parents because Harry go put up for adoption and got adopted. My uncle Tate overdosed on drugs and died. He did it on purpose.

Sitting in my chair at my desk, I realised that I don't have to be who everyone else wants me to be. Happily, I pick up my phone which was sitting to my left. I decided to ring Harriet.            
"Hello, Harriet I was wondering if you still needed help with that wedding tomorrow?" I asked hoping for a yes.
"Well, yeah I guess. I mean but I thought you said you had that family dinner thing since it is a Sunday?" she replied.
"Yeah well I'm not exactly on the best terms with my mother since she is pregnant and just the other day she said she didn't want a baby so I don't know?"
"Well I didn't know she was pregnant but yeah your help would be appreciated. Tomorrow 10 my place?" Harriet suggested.
"Yeah," I said with a smile on my face. I hung up.

Tomorrow will be awesome I thought. And what better way to do photographs at a wedding with than my cousin. Who btw is 21 years old.

Please like and share this with friends who might want to read it. More coming soon.

Amy Xx