Chapter Two: We all are legit fucked

I turned around after I spotted the unluckies to see setting falling from the sky. Shit, no way. No fucking way.

*a few minutes earlier, Tori's POV*

"Hello Nerds! NP aka Tori here, and I'm just going to jump into this Anime challenge. With me, and it took a lot, is Markiplier! And he'll be monitoring us as we explore the depths of One Piece. I don't know much about it nerdlings, so bare with Mark and I. ready Mark?" Markiplier smiled my way and replied, "Damn straight! Let's do this!" I laughed and are the gumgum devil fruit thing. I whispered what I had to and began falling from the sky. I had my sound set on and there was one in my pocket. For Bre. When I looked down, all I saw was a group of ugly looking people, the main characters, And my best friend cussing the sky out and yelling about how fucked she was. Well, what a nice welcoming.

*Now, Breanna's POV*
"I AM SO DUCKING FUCKED, OH SHIT THIS IS ZORO'S FAULT", I yelled towards Tori. Zoro screamed about it not being his fault, and as I expected, Tori fell straight on Luffy. She looked dead at me and said, "Nice Maka outfit. So, who's tubes?" She pointed to Igaram. I was the One Piece Nerd, so I replied frantically, "Igaram... He's Igaram, the guy I was talking about with the gun tubes for hair and was protective of Princess Vi- SHIT I KEEP SLIPPING!" I was slipping out information no one needed to know just yet. I'd have to maintain the need in me to stay,rules say you get ten tries at not slipping, this means I have eight more. Yikes.

_____________*******________

Sorry this was so short froggies! I hear sounds outside may door and I just wanted to get Tori in already so the fun can begin! You know that description where I'm drunk and saying shit to Zoro? That'll be the next part. Vivi and Karoo will be there this time though and the only people joining Jace and Tori in drunken bliss are the guys. Tori will also conclude her talk with Sanji as drunken Nerdy Physics talking trash about his eyebrow and his cooking. Ciao Miaou!