Chapter One: Unexpected

Staring into the camera, I greeted my the fans with my live video saying, "Ciao Miaou froggies, Jace Chi here! And today I'm doing the morphing Anime challenge. It's basically this cool thing I learned about. I have to take this devil fruit shaped food, and eat it as I say the name of the anime and my favourite character. I think it's a load of shit, but who cares. With me is Nerdy Physics aka Tori! She is currently cosplayed as Nami... Don't question it!" Tori introduced herself with, "Hello Nerds! I'm NP or Tori but for now, I'm Nami!" "So, you can check out her channel below in the description and I'm actually just waiting for a certain fan to come online to watch." I watched as the YouNow listed off names of people watching. Tori began talking to the camera nonchalantly as I looked. Finally, I announced, "ROANORO! He's online now. So we all think it's bullshit but we want to have fun. Just in case it isn't, I've prepared my Maka OC kit. Filled with a hair dye kit and everything needed to make me Maka! If not then I'm cosplaying as her. He Roanoro Zoro, the roleplay account! I love our voice acting. So here we go! Oh, and if it works I have a sound system and Tori will update my adventures on her channel. And if by some chance, my sound system is out, there can only be three reasons why... I lost and or broke it, I'm In a relationship with a character, or I decided to stay in the anime." "The anime of choice is One Piece because why not?" I nodded along with Tori. Finally I announced my start and took a bite into the devil fruit. I then whispered, "One Piece, Roanoro Zoro." After about three minutes nothing happened. I smiled and took off the sound system saying, "Well I guess it isn't goin-" I was suddenly spinning in a mother world. I left the sound system back there which means it really was pointless. At least I could text my friend. I patted my pocket to find that it was empty. I am legit fucked, I thought. Suddenly I was falling. Something told me to scream so I yelled, "INCOMING." For a few moments, I saw nothing really, until my eyes scanned the area below me to see the Going Mary. I was in the beginning episodes. I was also falling straight down into the ship. I yelled out, "SPECIAL DELIVERY FOR MONKEY DE LUFFY!" I searched the deck for someone until I fell straight on top of someone. I Began to feel dizzy but made an attempt to maintain my wakeness. I wobbled off of whomever I landed on to see none other than Luffy. In all truth, he looked unfazed. He looked at me and laughed saying, "WOW YOU FELL FROM THE SKY!!!" I nodded and replied with a weak tone, "I did not come from the sky exactly but... Special delivery for a Roanoro Zoro. He's got green hair, three swords... And... A..." I past out on the spot.

*_________TIME SKIP____________*

"Hello? Are you coming to", I cute high pitched voice rang. Immediately I sat up to collide heads with someone. I muttered in pain as I fell over, "Dammit Zoro." I heard Chopped whimper in pain. Then a familiar Sabat voice Argued, "WHAT DID I DO?!" I rubbed my head and opened one of my eyes saying, "Sorry Mr. Doctor. Where's the guy with the thing? Never mind, he has an eyebrow... It swerves. Tori can you hear me, it's Bri. No, where's Jake From state farm?" The voices around me swarmed about and formed together so I couldn't understand a thing. Finally, out of the confusion, a hyper voice yelled, "SHE CAME FROM THE SKY!" I soon recovered and sat up slowly, careful not to hit anyone else. I looked around to see my Maka Kit laying on the table. We were stettled in the kitchen like Apis was. I darted up and grabbed the bag announcing, "I will return without this wig and makeup on." Without further word I darted to the bathroom without needing directions. I was hoping that they'd believe my tale as I closed the door, locking it in the process. Soon, I walked calmly to the sink looking at my face to take in everything happening.
I clashed heads with Luffy and Chopper, I'm in One Piece... And I ate a ByeBye Fruit duplicate to get here. I now know for sure that when I become Maka that I will gain her powers. I'm so ridiculously clever. But how will Tori get ahold of me?! As I thought, I carefully put together my Maka look. Once the contacts, clothing, weapons, and Mask was done, I proceeded to dying my hair. Since earlier in my realm my hair was bleached, my hair would come out just the way I needed it.

*short time skip*

I walked out the bathroom door And approached the kitchen area. If only I learned what parts a pirate boat had. Sure enough, when I walked through the wooden door, everyone was awaiting my return. Well, not Zoro... He was asleep. Now all I have to do is create Maka into this world. I looked at the shocked faces before me saying, "Yeah, I look this terrible, get over it babe." I finally realized that Sanji was in the room. I winked his way and announced, "My name is Maka Ingeru. I was thrown out of an air balloon as a doll. A magic fighter if you will. Anywho, I came as a gift from Kanomi, to Zoro and Luffy. I came from a different world where you all have more than a billion fans." Nami chuckled and replied, "Maka hm?" I nodded cheerfully. Zoro was up by now stalking over to see what I was saying. I zipped over to his side and gripped his chest saying, "Oh, Green Kawaii Zoro-Kun! So adorable!" He froze for second before throwing me off yelling, "I DO NOT KNOW YOU! TOUCHING IS NOT ALLOWED." I chuckled and replied, "Sure thing babe. How about you Sanji, can you be my pillow? Sanji danced around answering, "OH MAAAKKKAAAAA I'D CERTAINLY LOVE TO BE YOUR PILLOW!" I smiled and used my power to appear in front of him. Luffy yelled, "HEY DID YIU EAT A DEVIL FRUIT?!" I nodded and grabbed Sanji the same way I did Zoro replying, "The ByeBye fruit. I can teleport myself, people, objects, and landmasses." Nami spoke up once more muttering, "Maybe you can get rid of Zoro." I chuckled. Just the thought of becoming Maka made me excited and I squeezed the hyper lovestruck cook tighter saying, "May I join the Straw Hat crew?" Luffy began yelling about how I was already gonna join. Suddenly I realized that Usopt was nowhere to be seen. I searched the room suddenly worried about where my third favorite straw hat was. Sanji was sadly moping about me letting him go. I turned to Zoro and asked, "Where's Usopt?" Finally Nico caught on and said, "You seem to know our names, her we never fully introduced ourselves... And knew that Tony was a doctor. I'm curious as to how." I shrugged and replied as I clinged to Luffy, "I come from another world. And guess what? I know exactly who you are, what you'll be, and who you'll meet!" Luffy yelled in question, "WHEN DO I BECOME THE PIRATE KING?" I shrugged and let him go asking, "Usopt? Wherr are you?" Nami spoke up saying, "He's looking out for anything." I waited for further word but heard nothing. As if Usopt was listening he yelled, "THE ISLAND IS COMING UP!" I ran out with everyone else saying, "What is the island name?" Zoro stepped beside me and replied lowly, "Ms.Wednesday said it was called Whiskey Peak." I squealed and immediately jumped off to greet Igaram. Luffy jumped off behind me asking, "WHY ARE YOU SO EXCITED? WHAT HAPPENS HERE?" I replied as I looked at Igaram, "These guys trick you and Zoro saves a girl. A princess actually. Then Mr.Igaram Almost dies! By Crocodile's HAND!" It dawned on me what I had just said. I began searching around me in the sky constantly whispering, "Unluckies, unluckies??"