I started at the hospital but they said he hasn't been by. I was scared to call his mom but I did anyway. She said she hasn't seen him so he wasn't at his moms house. I drove around our neighborhood and tried to look down every street.

"Namjoon? Tae's missing." I said through the phone.

"What? We'll look for him over here. I'll call you if we find him." he replied. I hung up and continued driving around.

I drove to his company and checked his office but he wasn't there. Where else could I look? I called his other friends and they haven't see him. I tried to track his phone but he turned his location off. I tried calling him millions of times but he wasn't picking up his phone.

I groaned in frustration and parked to the side of the road. I ran my hand through my hair. Tears started to drip from my eyes. Where could he be? I was so worried and I didn't have anyone to talk to. I cried out loud and hit the steering wheel. I'm useless, I caused my husband's dad to die and now I can't even find my own husband.

My phone began to rang and I answered it right away.

"Yeoboseyo?" I cried.

"Hyejin? Gwenchana?" Mark's voice filled my ears.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine." I replied, wiping my tears.

"Ok. Well, Taehyung told me to invite you over for lunch. You want to come over to our house?" Mark said.

"Taehyung? He's with you?" I said.

"Yeah. I'll give you our house address." Mark replied.

After Mark gave me his address I sped all the way to his place. Taehyung was with Mark.. But why wouldn't he tell me?

I called Namjoon and told him I found him. When I arrived at Mark's house, I didn't even bother fixing my hair or my clothes. I realized I was still in my pajama shorts and t-shirt. When Eunji opened the door I laughed sheepishly and held my hands behind my back. She looked at me confused at first, but when she saw what I was wearing she giggled along with me.

"Mianhae." I smiled.

"It's okay, it's just us." she smiled.

We walked into their kitchen and I saw Taehyung sitting at the table. I looked at him and pursed my lips before tears spilled out.

"Hey Hyejin!" Mark smiled.

I smiled in response and sat beside Tae. There was an awkward atmosphere between us so I just started conversing with Eunji. We started eating and Tae kept quiet the whole time. Only Mark, Eunji, and I talked. When we finished, Tae and I left. We decided to meet at a coffee shop to talk.

"Why didn't you tell me the truth?" I asked, wrapping my hands around the warm coffee cup.

"I didn't know you would actually come look for me." he whispered.

"Are you kidding me? I'm concerned for you! When I saw you weren't by my side when I woke up, I panicked. I didn't know where you were, I was about to cry but I told myself that you were in the living room. When I saw you weren't there I was so scared that you went out to do something crazy." I said, raising my voice.

Tae only looked down at his cup of coffee.

"I'm sorry." he said.

I grabbed his hand and held it tightly.

"Don't scare me like that. Please." I whispered, tears dripping down my cheeks.

He sighed and pulled his hand away. I looked up at him in confusion and saw him stand up. He walked to me and planted his lips on mine. I leaned back in surprise but let him continue. I could taste the saltiness of my tears in our kiss, but I realized that he was crying too. He pulled away and his breaths were uneven. He wiped his eyes with the back of his hand and sat back down.

"I'm sorry I scared you, I didn't mean to. I care about you and I don't want anything to happen to you." he whimpered.

I looked into his eyes and saw the sincerity of what he just said. I believe him.

"Let's go home." I said.

"I have somewhere to go. You go first." he said.

I nodded and stood up. "Where are you going?"

"To visit my dad." he said.

--------------------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry for the late update! But I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter!! Thanks for reading! :)

--A