Chapter 14

"Tae-" I started.

"Let's go." he said, grabbing my wrist.

"Wait, Tae, I need to go get my stuff." I said, fumbling with the baby food in my hands.

"We can get it later." he said, dragging me to the checkout line. I looked back at Mark and watched him stand there, dumbfounded. I mouthed a 'sorry' to him and he smiled, waving at me.

When we finished paying for the food, we stood outside.

"You're going to meet me at home." Tae said swiftly.

He turned around and walked to his car. I did the same and started driving home. I knew something was going to come out of this, something was wrong.

Tae could've been jealous because he overheard Mark asking for my number. He could've been mad because I was there alone talking to Mark, someone I can tell he does not like. Or he can be just having a bad day. I sighed and parked the car in the garage and waited for him to park beside me before I got out of my car.

"Meet me inside." he said.

I nodded and grabbed the baby food and went inside. I set the baby food on the counter and washed my hands. He came in with Taeguk in his arms and went straight to he bedroom. He came back down a few seconds later and sighed.

"Hyejin, why was he there?" he asked.

Yup, he was certainly jealous.

"I just bumped into him when I was getting my stuff." I answered.

"And explain to me why he asked for your number?" he replied.

"I don't know, maybe to keep in contact?" I said.

"Really? So you're sure that you're just friends? Nothing happened in America between you two?" he said, raising his voice.

"I told you, nothing happened! Why can't you just believe me?!" I said.

"I don't want you being too close to him. I don't want anything happening to you." he replied.

"Tae, trust me. I can handle it." I sighed.

"Ok, just be careful." he said.

"Now I have to go back out and buy my stuff." I whined.

"I'll go get it." he smiled.

"Really? You won't think it's awkward?" I asked.

"Of course not! It'll be fine. I'll be back." he smiled. I nodded and watched him walk to the garage.

Taehyung's POV

I'm glad that argument didn't continue. I was crossing my fingers that we wouldn't start arguing and our relationship would be ruined. Again. I started the car and drove off to the same supermarket. I got out of the car and walked to the aisle. I was looking at the different types and totally forgot which one to buy. I took out my cellphone and dialled Hyejin's number.

"Hello?" she answered.

I covered my mouth with my hand and started whispering.

"Um, I forgot which one you buy." I whispered.

Girls started coming into the aisle and this was totally getting awkward. I could hear her giggle on the other line.

"Get the one that is a blue box with pink packaging inside." she replied.

"Okay. I'll be back soon." I said, hanging up.

I walked down the aisle and tried looking for the that is a 'blue box with pink packaging inside'. I scanned the shelves but I couldn't find it.