Part 11

Louise jumped onto Logan arms causing both of the fall to the floor " Louise what the hell,  that was dangers, you could have gotten hurt" screamed Logan when he pulled Louise off him. Louise just sat on her knees on the floor and covered her ears again " Louise what happened" said Logan moments later a big sound of thunder and lighting came over the silences between them thats when Logan looked over at Louise shaking in fear " Louise by any chance are you afraid  of thunder" said Logan in a gently voice, all Louise could do was nod " come here" said Logan as he opened his arms, Louise jumped onto his arms again crying " don't leave" mumble Louise, Logan smile " don't worry i won't leave you" said Logan as he gently placed his hand on Louise back. Logan stood up and helped Louise help up as well and walked over to her bed. Logan sat Louise down and reached over and grabbed her bunny ears and placed on her head, he turned around thats when Louise grabbed the bottom of his shirt " where you're going" mumble Louise " Louise its fine am just gonna get something from my jacket" said Logan grabbing her hand and letting go, Logan walked over to his jacket and took out his headphone and iPad " perfect this should work" thought Logan and again the sound of thunder and lighting came, Louise jumped from her bed and ran to Logan and hugged him from behind " Louise" said Logan then he turned around and hugged her back. Logan put on some music and put his headphone on Louise ears " this should work alright" said Logan and Louise just nodded. Logan took Louise back to the bed and told her to lay on the bed then he went and grabbed the blanket in the closet,  he laid down next to Louise being face to face with each other and then cover her and himself with the blanket. Logan saw Louise tears still fall down so he wiped them kissed her on the forehead and hugged her and just like that they both fell asleep.

............... TO BE CONTINUED