Crotcheral Regions

Jake POV

After I regain my breath I hop outside.

Andy is standing a few feet away signing some fans' merch. When they're done I squander over and tickle Andy from behind.

"Hoochy goochy goo!" I squeal as he squirms and yelps under my grip. His usually basement deep voice was high as he squealed.

"Mercy!"

"Never!"

Andy tears himself away and flops front first on the ground. I wince as he hits impact. He rolls over onto his back, chuckling.

"Never. Again."

"I'll just wait until you're not expecting it," I cackle evilly. I reach out and give him my hand. Of which he uses to pull me down also. I grunt.

"Pain in vertebrae."

Andy let out a low chuckle. He pulls me up when he stands up. I notice how he's wearing that shirt that a kid made him. Cute as fuck. I hear some form of music coming from one of the side stages. I jerk my thumb towards the stage.

"Care to check it out?"

"Might as well."

As we head around the side view of the stage I notice the very... exotic dancers?

Okay not exotic.

Kinda like strippers.

Except no clothes were being removed.

But you get the picture.

The one closet to us does a Russian splits.

Andy and I wince. "My testicals pain, dude," Andy tells me.

"Mine have shrivelled up and gone away," I squint, " Well now we know Crystals occupation," I say as the girl closet to us does a high kick.

"Oh my God, I can't watch this. My non flexible self is cringing," I cry out and walk away. Andy follows me swiftly.

"That was just painful to watch," as if to make a point Andy rubs his crotcheral region.

I had to laugh, "How's Iris?"

"Off..."

"How so?"

Andy shrugged and shoved his hands in his pockets, "Just off."

"Dude if anything was wrong she would have told you."

"Yeah, I know," he smiles at me.

"See nothing to worry about!" 

And at that moment I trip and fall. "Except my balance."

And as you would Andy has a laughing fit, all thoughts of painful actions for of our male genitalia forgotten. 

*

Yes, I know it's short but I had a time limit ! D: don't eat me...

Let me know what you think and thank you for reading! <3 *hugs*