A Night In

Hey everyone, sorry for the break, I hope you enjoy. Btw, bit of a sexual scene coming up, but like, not really, kinda, so yeah. Enjoy, I hope.

As soon as Ruby's shift ended, she told Yang goodbye and began the short walk to her apartment. As she walked, she couldn't shake the feeling that she had forgotten something, "Huh, I don't know what it could be, I asked her to come over tonight, there wasn't anything else I believe." Ruby continued her walk home as usual, and then it hit her, "Did I tell her where I lived? I'm such an idiot, that's kinda the most important detail. God Ruby, why do you have to be like this." When Ruby finally got home she took out her phone and prepared herself for an embarrassing conversation. After two rings, Weiss answered, "Hello, this is Weiss Schnee, may I ask who's calling?" Ruby, being as graceful as she was quickly answered, "Hey Weiss, umm, hi, it's Ruby, yeah... so, I may have not told you where I lived..." There was silence on Weiss' end of the phone, followed by laughter, "I knew you forgot something you dolt, that would be pretty useful to know." Ruby blushed as she quickly told Weiss her address and hung up the phone quickly after. "God Ruby, why'd you hang up on her so quickly, whats wrong with you?" After she had pestered herself enough over the phone call, she took of her shoes and sat down on the couch in front of the tv. Ruby could never really focus on anything when she was waiting, especially the boring programs that constantly play about the strange families with the one character that allows them to make some joke that would otherwise be unacceptable.

Ruby awoke to a knock at the door and a feeling of anxiety washed over her. "Please tell me I didn't fall asleep, please" Ruby glanced down at the clock and was sad to see her suspicions be correct. She fixed her white sweater and kicked her vans out of the way before making her way to the door. As she opened the door she was greeted by Weiss, who was absentmindedly looking at small smudges on the apartment hallway's walls. Ruby's mind was going many directions, but they all focused on one thing, "damn, she's hot." Ruby smiled and held back the nervousness in her voice, "Hey Weiss, you can come in if you want, I know the walls are pretty great too, but you do you." Weiss laughed as her face turned a bright red, an unusual color for her ice princess, but Ruby couldn't help but find it adorable. Weiss followed Ruby inside, taking in all there was in the main room of the small apartment. Weiss hung her black North Face jacket onto the back of a chair in the kitchen. Ruby faced towards Weiss and said, "Sorry, it's not the biggest place, it's comfy though, and umm, if you ever want to you can come over anytime. It's kinda lonely." Weiss gave a warm smile and replied, "Okay loser, I'll be sure to whenever I have the time. We wouldn't want you being lonely now, don't we?" Weiss said in a sarcastic tone as she poked Ruby on the nose gently. Ruby blushed and managed to form a coherent sentence, "so um, would you wanna go watch a movie or something? We don't have to, but I hear there's a really bad one on right now about sharks and tornadoes, and that's a train wreck I need to see." Weiss smiled and nodded in agreement before following Ruby to the couch. Ruby sat on the left corner of the couch, and Weiss was laid out on the couch with her arm around Ruby's shoulder. As the tv showed a confusing stream of tornadoes, chainsaws, and poor cgi, Ruby's mind could only focus on the beautiful girl sitting next to each other. And even though she was hot as hell, her hands were freezing. After a while, Ruby took out a blanket and set it over her and Weiss on the couch and she could no longer fathom what was on tv. Ruby leaned over and kissed Weiss on the forehead affectionately, and surprisingly, Weiss responded by looking Ruby in the eyes before pulling her into a deep kiss. She was at a loss for words, and even though she had kissed Weiss before, this was different. And for once, Ruby noticed that she tasted like strawberries. Ruby loved Weiss, and this showed that Weiss felt the same. Ruby didn't want it to end, but eventually Weiss pulled away slowly, her face showing a light shade of crimson, "um, sorry about that, uh, yeah..." Ruby had never seen Weiss at a loss for words. She always seemed so cool, but now she looked like she had just confessed her feelings to her lover, unknowingly in this case, she truly had. Ruby looked into Weiss' eyes, and as what she once didn't understand disappeared, she saw the warmth in her little ice princess after all. Ruby hesitated before speaking, but eventually the words found their way out, "Hey, Weiss, can I tell you something?" Weiss looked nervous, but smiled and let Ruby continue, "I know I'm not too great at saying things like this, and I kinda get nervous around pretty girls, but I want you to know that I love you." A beautiful smile spread across Weiss' face and Ruby thought that she looked like a little kid for a second as she replied, "I love you too Ruby." Ruby grabbed Weiss and pulled her into another deep kiss. Weiss let out a soft moan in response as Ruby shifted and put her arms around Weiss. Weiss placed arm on Ruby's lower back and began tracing small circles with her fingertips, while her other hand sat gingerly on Ruby's chest. Weiss shifted until she was sitting on the red headed girls lap facing her, with eyes that showed both desire, and love. Ruby pulled off Weiss' shirt, and traced her hands up and down the white haired girl's back, feeling her soft skin. Weiss took her time and would back up just before their lips met, but Ruby wasn't one for playing around, she pulled Weiss closer and kissed her again and again, until she could barely hold in her laughter. "Weiss" she said stifling a giggle, "we're making out to a Syfy movie." Weiss blushed and laughed for a moment, until Ruby stood up and pulled Weiss towards her bedroom. Before they made it to the door, Weiss pinned Ruby to the wall and began removing Ruby's sweater and slowly taking off the red heads black t-shirt. Ruby pulled away from Weiss and finally led her into the bedroom before shutting the door for the night.