03. First Kiss with Him

The days passed by and surprisingly I have avoid Adrien. I hid in the morning as he leaves for the company.

And in the evening I would pretend to clean a room where is far away from where he is.

I was currently in the office cleaning and since it was past 9 p.m. I was in a shirt and pants .

I smiled and hummed to myself as I cleaned the office. I always loved humming or listening to music when I'm cleaning.

All of the sudden I felt arms wrapping around my waist pulling me back. I grasped dropping the cloth I had.

"Why have you been avoiding me Marie" a too familiar huskily voice said in my ear. And from the tingles from my body I knew it was Adrien.

"I-i don't know what you're talking a-about" his breath fanned my ear as I specked.

He turned me around and pushed me against the wall. What's up with him and walls?

He looked down at my lips and up to my eyes. "I want to kiss you" he said grabbing my waist up towards him considering that he was taller then me.

I grasped and unconsciously put my hands on his chest as he lowed his head.

I closed my eyes opening my mouth as I felt his lips on mine. His tongue entered my mouth making me moan.

I wrapped my arms around his neck bring him closer

I wrapped my arms around his neck bring him closer. I buried my hands in his hair tugging on it making him groaned and kiss me harder.

The kiss was magical. Scratch that, it was heaven. I've never felt this with anyone before. Not even with Alex. With Alex it was just lust but with Adrien it actually felt right.

Like we're meant to kiss.

His hands played with my shirt. He quickly pulled my shirt over my head leaving me in my black bra. If I wasn't lost in lust then I would've pulled him away but at the moment all I wanted was him.

His hands covered my breasts over the bra and squeezed them softly making me moan in his mouth.

He grabbed my arms pinning them beside my head locking them so i couldn't touch him.

"Fuck,i want you so bad" he groaned in my mouth before kissing down my neck.

"Let me have you" he muttered against my neck. "I need to have you" he groaned pulling me harshly against him making me moan.

I seriously was thinking in telling him to have me but before i could answer there was a knock on the door.

"Marie I need your help" Sofia's voice snapped me out of my dazed and pushed him away grabbing my shirt a d pulling it over my head and pulled it down once it was on me.

Adrien groaned and pulled me to him kissing me hard before pulling away. "You're mine Marie. After what just happened you're mine. Mine"

--