01. An Asshole for A Boss?

The only thing I can say I like about me is my eyes.

Their light grayish with a mixture of blue and I love them. I use to my body,I mean I always thought I was skinny and at least pretty but I was wrong.

------FLASHBACK-------

"Where do you thing you'll going dress like that?" My dad snarled as I tried leaving my house. Key word tried.

"I-i um,I'm going to a party" nervously I bit my lip.

"Dress like that? I don't think so,go change right this instant!" My dads voice booms filling the room.

"What's so bad with what I'm wearing?" I had a dress that reached down to my knee,it hugged my body perfectly. It was bight red showing off my curves. I thought it was okay.

Unlike my sister who left a while ago wearing a black dress that barely covered her butt.

'Slap'

It took a while to understand that my dad had just slapped me.

"You look like a slut!" He grabbed my arm tightly. "Besides you look horrible. Your body is disgusting. Now go to your room,you're not leaving this house!"

°A few days later°

"Baby!" I giggled as i saw my boyfriend of 2 years,Alex. I ran and hugged him only to be pushed away.

"What are you wearing?" He said in a low voice that scared me. Oh no. Not again.

I was wearing a skirt with a tank top since it was burning outside. It had to be one of the hottest days of the time.

"Its really hot" I muttered quickly and quietly.

"Does it look like I care? Go change,I don't want everyone to see your body. It might disgust them" I looked up grasping as he looked around looking if someone saw me.

I turned around walking away but soon I felt Alex's arms around me pulling me to him.

"Sorry babe,but I don't want to make fun of you because of your body" he said kissing my neck.

All I did was nod.

-----FLASHBACK OVER-----

Ever since Alex and my family's insults about my body I haven't wore dresses or skirts.

I just don't want to be insulted again.

I sighed and grabbed my maid outfit that Ana gave me this morning. I didn't want to wear it,it was a dress that was a little above my knee.

In the bright side I got to know my boss son's name.

Adrien

I don't know why,I can't get his name out of my mind. All I think is his name. Is he handsome? Is he like his mom or dad? Is he nice or rude? Does he have a girlfriend? Is he good in be-

Woah

Ignore the last two questions. What kind of person asks that? Its none of my business anyways.

"Marie! We need your help!" I quickly got up and walked over to Sofia's room.

"Yes Sofia?" I asked outside her door,only to find out that her mother was there too.

"Excuse us?" Mrs.Black said in disbelief. "Sofia? Its Miss.Black to you! Learn your place!" She snarled at me.

"Mother!" Sofia gasped but I interrupted her before she could say anything.