Chapter 18 - Adittea vs. Boris

Start from the beginning

Iestyn: Too freaky.

***********

Adittea's P.O.V.

Boris threw down his second game card into the battlefield landing next to his first one.

Boris: This won't take long. Decepticons! Rise up!

Boris threw in his first Decepticon card into the battlefield. The photo on the card was a purple and black seeker jet.

Boris: Skywarp! Transform!

The card glowed and the jet flew out of its card and transformed into his robot mode.

Adittea: Oh no I'm doomed! What am I suppose to do?! If I don't do something quick I'm going to lose again!

Iestyn: Trust your instincts! You can do this Adittea!

Adittea: Huh? Iestyn, where are you? I need you!

Iestyn: Just listen to me! I know we can't see each other, but imagine I'm right beside you.

Adittea: But I need you here!

Iestyn: Listen very carefully Adittea. Understand? What Decepticon is he using?

Adittea: Boris threw down his Decepticon Skywarp and it has an attack level of 3500.

Iestyn: Good.

Boris: Hey kid what's up? It's your move.

Iestyn: Ok, he brought out his big gun to finish you off. What you have to do now is squish his ace before he knows what hit him.

Adittea: So what do I throw?

Iestyn: Don't you worry. There's plenty of things we can do to ruin Boris's game plan.

Adittea: Are you sure?

Iestyn: First pick a game card then throw it down. Then go for Skids, he's your best shot at beating him Adittea.

Adittea: Right. Game card set!

I tossed in my second game card into the battlefield, landing next to my first one.

Adittea: Autobots! Roll out!

I fired in my first Autobot card into the battlefield. The photo on the card was a green buggie car with black flames.

Adittea: Skids! Transform!

The card glowed and the buggie zoomed out of the card and transformed into his robot mode.

Tablet: Autobot Skids has entered the battle at 3100 attack points.

Boris: Decepticons! Rise up!

Boris launched in his second Decepticon in to the battlefield. On the card was a black and purple helicopter.

Boris: Vortex! Transform!

The card glowed and the helicopter flew out of its card and transformed into his robot mode, landing on the game card Skids was placed.

Tablet: Vortex enters battle at 3400.

Iestyn: Ok listen very carefully. Use the Stealth Mirage ability card!

Adittea: Ok I will. Ability card activate! Stealth Mirage!

I threw the ability card at the game card and a tunnel appeared on it. Skids transformed into his vehicle mode and drove into the tunnel, taking him down below the floor of the battlefield. The tunnel then re-emerged and Skids drove out of the tunnel, transforming into his robot mode on the game card me to the original.