Chapter 3

SERENA'S POV

We soon arrived at Kalos High, in a little under 10 minutes after the incident. We walked onto the school grounds, and headed over to the office to pick up our schedules.

"I hope I have all the same classes as you Sere!" Ash said joyfully, as we received our schedules for the year.

I looked over, to him and sarcastically said, "Well, until you delete those pictures, I hope I have none with you."

"Those pictures are as good as gold!" He said, waving his phone in the air. 

"But I hope I don't have any with May," Ash added, looking at his sister with a gag face.

"I heard that!" May exclaimed, next to Drew, "I hope I don't have any with you either!"

"Let's just compare them," Misty said with a sweatdrop.

I turns out I had all but 2 class with Ash, performing and berry science (class that has to do with berries? xD). I told him about my classes, and he had a smile on his face.

All classes, besides performing and berry science! Is this a good thing, or a bad thing?  I thought.

"It's a good thing!" Ash said, putting his arm around my neck, reading my mind, "it's going to be great, trust me."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ASH'S POV

"Well, it looks like I have all of my classes with you Ash, besides performing and berry science." Serena said to me.

She sighed, but I couldn't tell whether she was happy or upset about it. I didn't think much about it, and pushed the thought away.

"It's a good thing!" I told her, putting my arm around her neck, "it's going to be great, trust me," I said with a smile.

The bell soon rang, and we all headed to our respective classes. Serena, Dawn, Barry, and I headed towards Math Class

"Um, Ash?" Serena said, looking at me.

I looked at her, and said, "Hmm?"

"Your arm is still around my neck," she said, pointing to my arm, that was hanging loosely off her shoulders.

I internally blushed at the fact the she was right. But I quickly washed it away, and changed it to a fake act.

"But my arm is tired Serena!" I said with a pout face, but soon enough changing into a grin.

"Nope! Not taking any excuses." she said with a laugh. She then picked my arm up with her right hand, and dropped it onto my side.

"Why do you have to take the fun out of everything?" I mumbled, rolling my eyes at her for fun.

"I heard that, Mr. Ketchup!" she said, putting emphasis on Mr. Ketchup, "and besides," she slyly said, "See you at class!" she said, running of to class, with a wide smile plastered on her face.

"Hey! Come back! I'm not through with you, Serena!" I yelled after her, as she found her way through the crowd of students. I then ran after her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAWN'S POV

"Barry! They are sooo cute!" I squealed next to Barry.

"I don't know how you find that cute, but I personally am going to fine them for leaving us here." Barry proclaimed, arms crossed.

"Do you have a fining addiction or something? Now let's go, before we are late for class!" I said, as I took Barry's hand, and ran after Serena and Ash.

"Wait, Dawn! You're going to fast! I am going to fine you for this, too!" He yelled behind me, as we made our way through the crowds.

I could have sworn I saw a light blush on his face, as I took his hand, when we ran.

Oh well! I thought with a smile, making me run faster, towards the other two.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And done! Comment, Rate, Follow! You know the drill. If there's any suggestions are grammar errors, tell me! Thanks for reading!

Also, possibly another update later tonight, but I am not sure.