"If you don't agree with me, you're uninvited to my wedding!" Ashley pointed her finger at Taylor, and she gasped at Ash. Taylor was going to say something but closed her mouth and crossed her arms and huffed. I chuckled at them, they were always fun together. 

"Hey Kota," Taylor said and I looked at her to see her and Ash smirking. They looked like they had just secretly made up a plan, and they end result wasn't good for me. "Looks like you got an admirer."  She finished and elbowed me in the side. 

I looked up to where Ashley was looking and I saw Cooper talking to some other guys and then he looked at me, and he gave me a polite smile. I returned it, but I had a blush upon my cheeks. He looked good tonight, and he changed his clothes from earlier today. He was wearing dark blue jeans, and an dark green RVCA shirt. "Oooo, does someone have a little crush?" Ashley mocked me and I rolled my eyes and shook my head. 

"I don't know." I quietly said, did I like him? It was kinda too soon to tell, but I always did get this feeling in my stomach when I saw him. I guess time would only tell. "Are you done with your plates?" I ask them, avoiding the subject. 

"Yeah, but why don't Ash and I take them?" Taylor says in a very suspicious voice, but I shake it off. 

"Are you sure, you guys are my guests." I tell them, it would be rude of me to have them take their plates back. 

"Oh no!" Asheley says and takes my plate. She again looks at Taylor and they smile like little girls, "Consider it our little welcome back gift." After they had walked down the porch steps, they high-fived each other. They are so weird. 

But once my eye averted to my left, I saw what they were doing. Cooper was now walking towards the porch and I looked back to were the girls were. They were "innocently" standing there and waving, those sneaky little bitches. 

I looked up when I heard his boots on the wood of the porch. I met his eyes and they sparkled down at me, as he was walking to me. "What's the guest of honor doing all by herself?" He smoothly says as he leans against the railing. 

"Well my friends kind of ditched me." I say and direct my hand in the direction of Ash and Tay. He turns to look at them, but they turn around before he can see them. They are unbelievable. "You can sit if you want." I say and gesture right beside me. 

He takes me up on my offer and sits closer than I thought he would. Our legs were an inch apart,  it started to make my hands sweat. "You don't like attention do you?" He asks me and I turn my head towards him. How could he know that? 

"Am I that readable?" I chuckle and he shakes his head and looks at the guests. 

"Nah, but when you came out and your dad announced you, your cheeks were as red as a sharpie." He says and what he said made me think, sharpie? 

I raise my eyebrows at him, "A Sharpie?" I question his simile and he looks confused.

"Yeah, what about it?" He asks as he looks at me if I was crazy. 

"Well usually people say like tomato, or firetruck. Not a sharpie." I giggle a bit and tuck a loose piece behind my ear and look at him again. 

I was a little taken back when he leaned down and whispered, "I do what I want, sugar." Now I was furiously blushing, why did he have to do that to me?

****************

The party was over but close friends were still inside the house, it was all the girls inside the house and the boys were still outside. Every woman here was my mother's friend, because Ash and Taylor had left a while ago.