1.0 ↣ mad max

Everyone was seated around a large table, their chairs stationary as they were told to introduce themselves before an agent would come in and give them a tour of the place and the rules.

 It was silent for eleven minutes before someone spoke up.

 "My name is Damon, and I like mornings."

 Everyone's eyes snapped to Damon who was sitting at one end of the table, a few giving him looks since, who would like mornings? After that cue, everyone went around the circle.

 "My name is Sebastian, and I like girls," He winked at the girls side of the circle, making them sneer or snort in disgust.

 "My name is Jarrod, and I will punch any of you who decides to interfere with my training," Jarrod smirked, crossing his buff arms and glancing off to one of the doors. He was inspecting his surroundings. "Oh, and I like swords."

 A deep breath resounded, before a charming voice spoke up, "My name is Casper, and I like the color purple. Don't judge me, there's a superhero who wears purple you know, it can be a manly color." The guy blushed at everyone's eyes on him, and before he could get a shade darker, another voice spoke up next to him. 

 "My name is Chester, and I despise Disney World," The african-american frowned, twirling in his chair slightly before shying away from everyone's gazes.

 "Aren't you supposed to say something you like, mate?" Sebastian grinned, blinking at the smaller male.

 Damon shot Sebastian a look, before shrugging, "There was no rules to this, just saying your name and maybe something about you."

 "Well, in that case-" A young yet deep voice interrupted, a welsh accent clearly there, clearing his throat before continuing, "The name's Micah. Micah Holt."

 A girl with silver hair sitting next to him, which Micah sat on the other end of the table than Damon, gasped and pointed a finger at him, "James Bond."

 "And you are?" Micah raised an eyebrow at her, tilting his head slightly. 

 She winked at him, "The name's Rowan. Rowan Naylor."

 Micah nodded, pursing his lips in thought as Rowan motioned the blind girl next to her to go. 

 "My name is Mercedes. I'm blind if you can't tell but I'm not useless," Mercedes smiled politely, sitting back lazily in her chair.

 The brunette sitting next to Mercedes grinned excitedly, "I'm Bryndon, but call me Bryn." She had her feet kicked up on the table, arms placed behind her head.

 Finally, the last person went, the girl that looked exactly like Jarrod spoke up, "My name is Katara. And yes, if any of you are wondering, Jarrod is my twin brother."

 Bryndon leaned over and whispered to Katara, "Is that your real name?"

 Katara fowned, giving her a look that made Bryn put her hands up in mock surrender, sitting back.

 "Well, this is great. Now that you all know each others names, you all should know you will be living on the same level. Agent Hill has informed you that your schedules will be distributed in two days, giving you all enough time to cooperate with each other, get acquainted, and become familiar with your settings. I-"

 "What if we don't want to become acquainted with certain people?" Bryn spoke up, glaring pointedly over at Sebastian.

 "Well, you should be aware you guys are living together, it would be in your best interest to-"

 "Will we be training with the Avengers? Iron-Man? Hawkeye? Black Widow? Captain America? The Falcon?" Micah interrupted, eyes narrowing at the agent.

 The agent gave Micah a glare, "Once your training goes up to that level, then maybe, you can interact with him. Anyway-"

 "How about-"

 "No more questions until the end. Now, you will be having regular classes as well as training, since you all are teenagers that have not finished high school-"

 Sebastian raised his hand, "Actually I find myself objecti-"

 "You were held back senior year, and the next person who interrupts me will be kicked out, no objections given," The agent seethed, holding his clipboard in a death-like grip.

 A chuckle resounded from the door behind him, and another agent stepped in, placing his hand on the agent's shoulder and gesturing him to step outside. After the action was displayed, the new guy shut the door and turned to the teenagers.

 "I apologize, Max has always been a little impatient and tense. Now, that you have been informed of some of the basics, I'm Agent Blackwell. However, since we will all become very fond of each other in these next few months, you can call me Jason," He stated, sitting on the table that had an open space between Damon and Katara. Jason had dark brown eyes and hair that was obviously dyed platinum blonde, given his dark roots. "The rules of this place is simple, yet restricting. I know, it is gonna be tough, but once you get in routine it will be easier than you know."

 "Rule number one: No fighting. Especially with your enhancements or skill sets.

 Number two: No hacking into any system unless we instruct you to. Stark will be upset and most likely kick you out himself.

 Number three: No breaching into any level that is not cleared to you all. Alright? That includes no visiting the Avengers at three in the morning (That was aimed at Micah, who snorted and shook his head) and no visiting the first level of other trainees.

 Number four: No excessive swear words or offensive, distractive, racist words. Basically do not verbally harm someone, or there will be consequences."

 As Jason droned on about the rules, each person found themselves struggling to keep up. The set of rules was restricting and they didn't like it. Not one bit.

 After being informed of the boring rules and introductions to the place, the group was escorted to Level 2, where everyone had to fight for roommates, since there was only enough room for two people per room. 

 The girls were easy, Rowan and Bryn rooming together, leaving Katara and Mercedes together. Sebastian was left with Jarrod, mainly because Micah threatened to blow himself up (despite the rules) if he didn't get Damon as a roommate, seeing as he was the least annoying out of all of them. In addition, everyone saw Chester and Casper eye-raping each other, or at least that's how Rowan and Bryn and Micah and Sebastian saw it.

 If anything, the agents of the entire building could tell the group was going to be a troubled group, and not to mention dangerous.