0.4 ↣ katara han

"NAME KATARA HAN, age sixteen, female, has twin brother, and you have power negation. Impressive.  Not to mention master martial artist and swordsman. No guns?" Maria Hill questioned.

 Katara shook her head, her silence being broken, "I will never hold a gun."

 Hill raised both her eyebrows, "Alright. Impressive. Your not much of a talker, are you?"

 "I talk sometimes, but my brother does most of the talking," She shrugged, pulling at the hem of her dress as she sat nicely in the chair.

 "Why don't you hold guns?" Hill questioned out of pure curiosity.

 Katara's lips upturned for a second before going to the same stoic look, "Power lies not in the ability to hold or shoot a gun, but in influencing the minds of the people who do."

 "Then why do you hold swords instead? Is that more comfortable? Do you feel worthy of holding a sword?"

 Katara looked down at her feet before looking straight in Maria's eyes, "Someone once told me 'He who does not fear the sword he holds is not worthy of holding a sword'. I'm afraid of my sword because when I'm holding it I can protect you, but not embrace you."

 Hill looked completely confused, only nodding to continue, "Alright, well you will be rooming with three other girls on level 2. You can choose your room, but you should be aware that you are sharing the floor with five other boys and three other girls. You guys are the second recruited group, so there isn't much worry about space at this point. You will receive your class schedule in two days. Clothes and all necessary needs are provided to everyone in every room in every closet. That being said, some rooms are meant for girls, some are meant for boys. Choose your room wisely, and here is your Identification Card that gives you access to your classes and only the floors you are allowed."

 "Thank you, Agent Hill," Katara smiled in closed lips before grabbing the card and walking out.

 Maria thumped her head on the desk. "This is going to be a long day," She muttered before going out and grabbing the other twin.