Misty Rides

I'll tell you when to play the song ;)
-------
Lances POV
It was currently dark outside, the black space outside my window was endless but beautiful, stars and swirling colors filled it's dark void. My headphones were resting around my neck, blasting my favorite music, putting me at ease. The current stress on our team was overwhelming, especially for me, I tended to carry all the 'weight on my shoulders' and this was a perfect example. I already tried taking deep breaths, counting sheep, humming songs, but nothing seemed to really work so I just plugged in my headphones. I let my eyes flutter closed and I was about to doze off when all of a sudden I heard someone enter my room.

I'd recognize his silhouette anywhere.

I quickly turned on the light and smiled at my visitor.
"Couldn't sleep?" I ask him with a smirk.
"Yeah, sorry about barging in..." He replies, looking away from embarrassment.
"It's alright, me neither!" I quickly say, in hopes to reassure him.
He just stands there looking confused, I sigh and pat the side of my bed and gesture him to come and sit down. His face is dusted with a light pink color before he finally walked over and sat down on my bed.
"What do you wanna do?" He asks.
I then finally sit up and scoot next to him, his cheeks only getting pinker.
"Can we go on a ride?" I ask with a hopeful glint in my eyes.
"Well..." He starts.
I whimper and look at him with my sad eyes, only causing him to chuckle and roll his eyes with a smirk.
"Alright come on Lancelot!" He replies with a fake whine.
I begin to slip on more comfortable clothes when I notice Keith was still in the room. He was staring at me with a massive blush present on his face, before I could apologize he just rushed out of my room like he saw nothing. I just laughed and continued to get ready, being as quiet as possible in hopes not to wake anybody else up.
I soon join Keith outside and we both begin to run quietly to his room. He hands me a helmet and I strap it on quickly, he quickly puts on his own before hoping onto his bike.
"Come on!" He whispers to me.
I get on behind him and wrap my arms around his waist. I felt him shudder but he quickly relaxed and started the engine of his bike, a soft purr coming out of its exhaustion pipes. He then open the door and a blast of air and powerful pulls consumes us. He then zooms off and I clutch onto his waist for dear life. Out of the corner of my eye I see him smile.
{go on ahead and start the music^^, also gonna switch to third person}

'Is he happy? He does really love riding...' Lance wondered to himself.
He decided to not ask and just enjoy his happy expression. They continue to ride and Lance looks behind him at the large space castle, just floating out in space. He sighs happily and turns back to look at Keith. Lance lays his head down on Keith's shoulder and He lets himself relax. They soon arrive near some planets and they begin to coast along the very edges of its different atmospheres, Lance's eyes reflect of the bright and exquisite light coming from their many shiny objects. They both begin to talk about the planets beauty and just admire every bit about it. After a while of more coasting around Keith finally slows to a stop. Lance looks at him with a raised eyebrow.
"I wanna show you something!" He says with a glimmer of happiness in his eyes. Lance nods, feeling a tingle of happiness from seeing him being so enthusiastic, it was very rare coming from him.
They soon get closer to a blue looking planet and Lance the see's why he was so excited in the first place.

There was water

"Keith when did you find this?" Lance asks.
"Only last night, but sense your with me...I thought I'd show you!" He says, pink dusting his cheeks.
The dark space around us had luckily hidden Keith's blush, leaving Lance oblivious. He suddenly zooms ahead and we then become very close to the water, almost touching it.
Keith let's out a soft 'ohh' and Lance smiles down at the water, making faces at his own reflection. Keith playfully slapped Lances shoulder and began to laugh. Lances cheeks grow warm at his touch but he turns away before it can grow. They begin to start moving again, as they gain speed Keith shifts his weight to the left and let's his fingertips brush a long the crystal clear water.
"This is really cool, try it Lance!" Keith exclaims with a chuckle.
Lance follows his orders and begin to laugh as well, he was enjoying the water to. The two boys chuckled and laughed even more until Keith began to laugh so hard he shook the bike. Both of them are silent for a split second before they burst out laughing again. There laughter eventually dies down and Lance looks at Keith longingly.
"Hey watch this!" Keith exclaims suddenly, standing up completely. Lance watches as Keith bends down to let his fingertips catch the water. Water begins to spray everywhere, leaving blue colored diamond like flecks in the dark sky. The two boys look at each other in amazement before grinning like idiots.
Keith then begins to do more fancy tricks, leaving Lance in shock and awe.
Bright blue diamond flecks now cover the dark space around them, giving off a soft blue glow around Lance.
"Hey, top this Keith!" Lance exclaims.
Lance scoots backward a bit off the moving bike and then begins to bend backwards.
All of a sudden the bike stops moving, causing Lance to loose his balance and he falls off of the bike head first.
"Lance!!" Keith screamed out before diving down after Lance.
-----

Ayyyye, it's here, the Klance fic has come!
Enjoy the terrible cliff hanger up there ;)
Thank you for reading, byez!

~Kat&Zumi~