Mr. Wonka saw the gleam was back in her eyes and could not stop giggling. "Wasn't that just fun? Heh!"

Her grin faded when she realized how furious at him she was supposed to be. She let out a sigh, disappointed she let herself forget for a few moments. However, she could not help but notice a certain change in Willy Wonka. It was a quite a shock to see him out and about, facing his phobia for being in public and away from the comforts of his factory. Most of all, as simple as it was, doing common physical labor. Was it all another act? Was he that desperate to ask for her forgiveness? It was highly unlikely of him to show up just to apologize.

Suddenly, the shopkeeper, Mr. James called out from the backdoor. "What is going on out here? And who are you?" He glanced at Mr. Wonka who stood petrified.

Miss Vicky rolled her eyes. "He's nobody, Mr. James. He was just leaving." She shoved past Mr. Wonka as she proceeded to head back inside the shop.

However, Mr. James had to take a closer look at her companion. Finally recognition spread across his face. "Wait a minute... it can't be. Are you Mr. Willy Wonka?"

Mr. Wonka cleared his throat and nodded. "That I am! Heh!"

"I don't believe it!" The shopkeeper beamed as he held his hand out to shake it. "Willy Wonka at my shop! It's an honor to meet you!"

The famous chocolatier shook his hand and smiled uncomfortably. He was not used to meeting people outside his factory but was delighted nevertheless.

Mr. James invited him inside the shop to see all the candies that he was selling and a wall just for Wonka. Miss Vicky frowned as she stepped inside and began to organize the shelves.

Mr. James called out to her. "Victoria, how do you know Willy Wonka?"

Mr. Wonka grinned. "Miss Vicky Adams and I went to school together when were kids..." He glanced at her and then kept his eyes on the ground. She tried to ignore the conversation as she kept focus on the candies on the shelves.

"You mean to say," The shopkeeper began. "That young lady is Miss Vicky Adams? THE Miss Vicky Adams? And she was working in my shop the entire time?" He was in absolute shock. "Victoria Adams... Why was I not able to make the connection?"

"Because she was meant to make candies..." Mr. Wonka sighed. "With me." At this, Miss Vicky turned around to glare at him. He had some nerve, indeed. Now he was trying to get sympathy from her new boss. That was so typical of Willy Wonka.

"You know my successful new releases last year?" He continued. "They were all her ideas. I failed to give her any credit because I was an egotistical, bloody big headed, spying, parasitic, copycat, candy-making cad, an insufferable spoiled sport, a lollygagging livermonger loser, a jar of dirt ... and just a great big jerk. She's the most brilliant candy-maker this world's ever seen and I was great big fool to think I was the only one."

"Willy." Miss Vicky narrowed her eyes at him and warned. "Stop it."

Mr. Wonka ignored her. "The reason why I'm here is because... I'm in love with her and I want to make things right. She reminded me of how much I loved making candy and why I do what I do. You might as well pull all of my candies off the shelves, Mr. James, and plaster her name all over them because she inspired all of them."

The shopkeeper was lost for words. Before Mr. Wonka could stay to hear Miss Vicky scolding him yet again, he placed his hat back on and frowned. "I'm terribly sorry for wasting your time. Have a pleasant evening..." He tipped his hat to Mr. James and glanced at Miss Vicky before he walked out the door.

Miss Vicky rolled her eyes as she started sweeping the floor. Suddenly, Mr. James walked over to her and snatched the broom away.

She gaped at him. "Mr. James, what are you doing?"

"I should be asking you the same, Miss Vicky." He frowned. "What are you doing working here when you should be making candy and making millions of people happy?"

She glared at him as she took a rag to wipe the counter, only for him to snatch it away as well.

He continued. "Do you not realize Willy Wonka hasn't been in town for years since he had his little shop on Cherry Street? You obviously mean a great deal to him. Did you know, every bit of sweets you and Wonka created while you were working together drew customers like never before? Your creations were magical. You changed people's lives. Not to mention your family's business. What would your father think? You're not going to throw all of that away because of a silly rivalry."

Miss Vicky kept trying to take the broom and the rag but the shopkeeper refused to let her get back to her tasks. In frustration, she pouted as she sat on a stool. That dreaded Willy Wonka had done it again. She was starting a new life and she did not need her boss' lecture.

However, Mr. James began sweeping the shop himself and let out a sigh. "Miss Vicky, I must say, you are not cut out for this job. You ought to stick to candy-making." He swept a little more before he continued. "I'm sorry I have to do this but... you're fired."

"What?!" Miss Vicky stood up aghast. "You can't be serious, Mr. James... after all I've done..."

"I'm afraid so." He shrugged as he held out his hand for Miss Vicky to remove her apron and handed it to him.