David

"That was amazing." He said, turning onto his back and heaving a relieved sigh.

"Yeah," I said, lighting a cigarette.

"It's nice to see you again, Olivia." He said, taking the cigarette from my hand and taking a drag.

"You too, David." I said.

"You know Liv, you do look good when you're naked." He said, turning him into his side and looking me up and down.

"What, so I don't look good clothed?" I joked.

"Well, just not as good." He said. I couldn't tell whether he was joking or not. I laughed unsurely and got up out of bed. I remembered to keep my head high and suck my tummy in- I didn't want David knowing how fat I really was and then never speak to me again. He seems to have changed, he seems genuine now, not like the scumbag he used to be.

David took another drag of my cigarette while I put on my dressing gown and he switched on the TV. The TV turned on to the news.

'Titanic actor Leonardo DiCaprio has returned to Los Angeles, and has in fact admitted himself back into prison.' The news anchor said. The name caught my attention, and I directed my focus to the TV. I watched intently while mugshots of poor Leo were showed, along with videos of him in handcuffs being taken into the prison. Just hearing his name made my heart break.

David noticed me as I sighed. "That fucking Leonardo DiCaprio, right?" He laughed awkwardly. "Another one of those child stars turned crazy as soon as the fame hit them. Deserves to be in the slammer if you ask me."

"Shut up." I snapped.

"Woah, don't get so offended babe! It's not like you know the knobhead!" He laughed. I sighed, and looked at the floor. "Now come here, let me see those gorgeous tits of yours." I giggled and smiled shyly, and went and laid in the bed.

"Don't be so horrible to Leonardo." I said, stroking David's chest. "You've been in prison too, remember."

"Yeah babe, but I didn't do that did I." He said, suddenly offended. I just shot him a smirk, and got up. I walked into the en suite bathroom and turned the shower on. Without closing the door, I dropped my dressing gown to the floor.

"Want to join me?" I said.

"Hmm..." David said, getting up out of bed and joining me in the shower.

Every time he touched me, I wished it was Leonardo. Every time I heard his voice, I wished it was American. David repulsed me, but I needed something to fill the hole that Leo left. Going to be friends with Victoria? Am I fuck. She sent my love to prison, and she thinks we're going to be friends? She can fuck right off, the little slut.

Hey, do you guys remember David? He was the guy at the start of the book who Olivia said was the love of her life, but he was a scumbag and a player. Hope it isn't too confusing to keep up with the characters who come and go. Btw this is just a filler chapter❤️