Lovely

"Fuck, what's that?!" I yelled, darting out of bed after hearing an extremely loud beeping noise. I ran downstairs to check the fire alarm, however it was not the beeping that I heard.

"Darling, calm down!" I heard a male voice call from upstairs. Oh for fucks sake. I thought. I slowly walked upstairs, and poked my head around my bedroom door to find none other than David, lying in the full nude on my bed.

"What the fuck at you doing here?!" I yelled.

"I'm running the great London marathon- what does it look like I'm doing?" He said.

"We didn't..." I asked.

He laughed. "Oh, we did."

"For fucks sake!!" I yelled, angry at myself. "You need to leave."

I grabbed a towel and stomped out of my room, into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I let it run for a couple of minutes and made sure David had left before undressing and hopping in. I always hated showering, and I still do. I hate how it makes you think so deeply into everything, and you end up coming out of the shower feeling miserable. I left the hot water run off of my face, down my neck and back, leaving me hot and sweaty. I had to get rid of any traces of David I had on my body.

I got dressed into a pink top and some blue jeans, putting a cardigan on top. I put on some mascara and straightened my blonde hair. I really couldn't be bothered to make an effort today- I was only going to see Emily.

I approached Em's café in central London and it was busy as ever, customers darting in and out to pick up a coffee and a muffin before work. I walked through the door and the bell chimed. "Morning Em." I said.

"Hey Liv!" Emily said between taking orders.

"Man it's busy in here today, where are the rest of your staff?" I asked.

"I don't know. I don't think I organized their holidays very well."

"For fucks sake," I said, grabbing an apron and hopping over the counter. "I'll help you."

"Oh my god, thank you Liv." Emily breathed a sigh of relief before taking someone's order.

"Can I help?!" I yelled, looking at the stocks sheet. I looked up to see a tall blonde man, with blue eyes that were always squinting.

"Oh, hello." He said, smiling softly.

"Hi... Do I know you?" I asked, with a slight chuckle.

"Yes-" he said. "My name is Frank. We met on New Years Eve. Your friend accused me of raping you?" He explained.

"Oh, fuck." I said. "Sorry about him. He was a twat. He still is a twat." I looked past Frank, and saw that the queue of people was guiding up behind him. "Um, sorry. What would you like?" He looked at me for a moment or two.

"I would like you to come out on a date with me." He said, and held his hand out for me to hold it.

"I- I really shouldn't, it's..." I thought about it for a minute. "Emily!" I yelled. "I'm going on my break." And Frank helped me jump over the counter and led me outside.

"So, you work at a coffee shop?" Frank said once we had left the café.

"Oh- no, my friend was short of staff today so I said I'd help her. Though, I was only there for ten minutes before you whisked me away." I laughed. "What do you do?"

"I... Buy things." He said.

"What sort of things?"

"Uh- houses, businesses, cars. That sort of thing." He said.

"How do you make money from that?" I asked.

"Well if I buy a house in '98 then in 5-10 years it would cost a lot more to sell. And if I buy a car I can sell off all the different parts for more money to make a profit. And the same with businesses." He explained.

"Wow," I said, astonished. I didn't even have a real job, and Frank did this for a living?

We continued walking until we reached Hyde park. "This is one of my favourite places in London." He said, looking around.

"Why's that?" I asked, looking up at him.

"It's just... Peaceful. It's not loud or busy or full of thugs.." He said with a chuckle. "I can come here and think, or rehearse, or sleep." He said, laughing again.

I looked at him with a large smile on my face. Fucking hell Olivia, why are you falling for him already? He looked me deep in the eyes, and ran his hand through my hair. Caressing my face, he leaned in. It was magical, it was beautiful, I was about to kiss this gorgeous man-

And then his phone went off.

He grunted and took his phone out of his pocket. Looking at the screen, he said "sorry, I've got to take this," smiled and walked in the other direction. Huffing, I looked around and sat on a bench nearby. Over 10 minutes passed, so I decided to go and find Frank.

I walked for a few minutes and noticed him leaned against a tree, running his hand through his messy, dark blonde hair. "I can't do this now. No! No- I can't see you tonight." I heard him say. I decided not to make myself present, and hid behind a nearby tree listening to his conversation. "No Victoria. I don't care! I don't know?! I doubt they'll look here. Maybe in Bristol but not in London?!" I wondered what he could be talking about, I kept thinking I knew then he'd say something totally random that would throw me off track. "What- that's none of your business! No- I don't care! Fucking hell, I can't deal with this. I'll call you later. Goodbye." He said harshly snapping his phone shut, and let out a deep sigh.

"You've been gone a while. What happened to you?" I said with a slight giggle, walking towards him.

"Just don't." He said, and walked past me in the other direction. I laughed in disbelief and turned around to watch him walk down the path and out of a gate.

Well that was just fucking lovely.

Authors note:
Hey guys! So imma tell you about a slight change; instead of Leonardo I have changed his name to Frank, so Olivia doesn't know who he is. This will be a big part of the plot, which is sort of shit as I've already ruined the surprise as some of you know he is Leonardo. Anyway, I thought I would make you aware so you don't know who the random Frank person is😂
Love, Molly x