Chapter 16: Restoring And Making Friendship's.

This chapter is kind of crazy, and confusing. I have tried to skip the boring part's (well the part's I find boring.) in this chapter.  By the way, above is Emilia Clarke as Alexandra Arrowwood. It has taken so long to find the perfect actress to play her, so I am glad I have found them.

Alex's POV

You know when you feel like you want to give up? Yeah, well I feel like giving up. 

Ever since she left me I had ridden her from my mind all together, because it was a selfish act that she put upon me at such a young age. But my time in the shadow world has only brought back the thought's of her-Good and bad. I don't even want to identify my self with her last name, I am that repulsed. All those night's after finding out about what she did to me at the age of three- leaving me all alone: helpless and alone- I let tear's fall freely, leaving my tear duct's bone dry. I felt unwanted, loathed and all alone. My heart ripped and demolished to unfixable piece's. 

After that, I turned into a unsocial-able, depressed out-casted child at the age of seven year's old- Now at that age I should have had many friend's and would have alway's been happy with laughter and amusement but no. I must sound like a brat and spoilt but when your mother leave's you without a reason or with no 'Goodbye, I am leaving you.' you turn on everyone, you feel like your whole world had been destroyed or collapsed around you, burying you alive.

But now that I am older, I know I should't hold on to that little shred of hope that she may come back. She never will.

This world is making me stronger- Strong enough to fight the demon's who dance to the beat my hurt, pain and barely fixable heart.

But ever since I entered this world, I have lost many close friend's, I am going to get them back whether it kill's me during it.

It is 6pm now, and I will not sleep until I get them back.

Magnus, I am coming for you. (Not the creepy way, I promise.)

Alec's POV

"Don't do Alec please!" Isabelle yell's as I punch the bag once more. Izzy bound's into the training room, her face flustered and eye's pleading and begging.

"Don't do what?"

"Mom and dad want you to marry." Her eye's falling to the ground.

 Anger boil's into my blood, Rage course's through my vein's, "Screw the rule's. Screw this. Screw the clave. Screw everything." Anger dripping from my mouth. My face contorting in outrage. whacking the bag i storm out of the training room, when I get a text. 

Luke: There has been an attack at The Jade Wolf. 

Pictutre's are attached to the text of a forsaken, bringing them up on monitor's.

"Where did you get those?" Lydia enter's.

"Luke." I bluntly say.

"You are friend's with Lucian Graymark. An ex-circle member." Lydia scowl's in distaste.

"We should send Isabelle and Alec to investigate, it is surely linked to Valentine." My mother interject's.

"I need to see it for myself." Lydia begin's to exit the institute until she turn's to stare me down. "Are you coming or what?" I jog over to her to exit with her, I hate this!

1 hour later.

"I can see why all the girls in Idris are clamoring to meet you." Lydia glance's at me.