Prologue Part One

Alexandra is not your ordinary mundane. She is a 17 year old bookworm and a hopeless romantic. She is a beautiful woman; but she doesn't know it. Alex has the bluest eyes that sparkles like they were stars picked from the sky. Her hair is the colour of mahogany with the slight blonde peaking out. Her skin pale as snow.

On her 3rd birthday she met Simon Lewis.  3 years old and 3/4 Brunette hair, big brown eyes with glasses. Always full of wonder and curiosity.

Alex and Simon met in a park in Brooklyn. Alex had tripped over her blue ribbons on her shoes and grazed her knees and hands; Simon came running over like the saviour he is because he saw little Alex crying for her mother.

Her mother was no where to be found. Gone. Lost. Her mother had left her all alone because she was disgusted and terrified of what her daughter was.

Simon wiped away Alex's tears with his thumb and hugged her hoping to make her feels better.
Her eyes not meeting his until he kissed her hand grazes hoping to cure them with magical kisses.She looked up through her dark long lashes with her blue orbs into Simons brown ones.

That was the day, Simon Lewis pledged that he would protect this girl with his life.