Starting at Ouran! Following in Our Parents Footsteps?

Esmerelda's POV:

     I grabbed my bag and ran out to the car where Sora, Susumu, and Kiki were waiting. It was our first day at Ouran Academy, the school our parents attended. All of us, me Kiki, Sora, Susumu, Ayame, Hitoshi, Hisoka, Katsu, Kamiko, and Toshio, had already decided we would accept the position and restart the host club that disbanded when they all graduated. We were excited, because today we would start the hosting life! "It's about time Esi!" Sora yelled as I finally reached the car. I had just sat down when I heard a revolting noise. Susumu burst out laughing. I slapped him upside his head. "Susu!" I yelled. "Don't do that or I'll have to freaking kill you!" I growled. He made a pretend sad face then continued laughing. I rolled my eyes at his stupidity, but couldn't help cracking a smile. When we arrived at school they went off to their classroom and we went to ours. "Hey Esi! Hey Kiki!" Kamiko yelled as she bounded over to us. "Ayame and I were just telling these lovely gentlemen about the host club we're starting! They said they'd love to come!" She smiled sweetly. "Good job Kamiko!" I patted her on the head and she climbed on my back. "Katsu says to tell you hey Kiki." She said as she turned around to look at my sister. I can't believe you LIKE the stupid uniform. I thought to her. I can't believe you don't! She countered raising an eyebrow. "Are you guys doing that mind thing again?" Ayame asked as we approached her. We nodded. "Can you tell what I'm thinking of right now?" I focused hard on her thoughts, Mimi-Chan. "Mimi-Chan!" Kiki and I said together. "Right as always!" She cheered enveloping us in a hug. The teacher walked in and we took our seats. 

     When it was time for lunch, I found the other 'hosts' at our table. "Hey guys!" They smiled at me. "Hey Esi." They all said. "Are you guys excited about today?" They nodded. "Dad taught me how to be a charming prince like him." Hisoka said as he took one of the girls hands and kissed i. She fainted. I rolled my eyes. "Hisoka, can't you wait until club hours to do that?" He shook his head. "Dad says we must be gentlemen at all times, right Hitoshi?" He looked to his brother. "That's right Hisoka, that's why we're the princes!" They smiled charmingly. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, but I'M still president. They eyed me and laughed. "We know! We wouldn't dream of having to run the club! We'd rather sit around and look beautiful!" They chorused. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Thankfully, that'll be your job." We finished eating and returned to class.

     This is it. Time to host. We opened the doors to the abandoned music room to see our parents finishing setting up. "THERE ARE THE LITTLE LOVELIES NOW!" Uncle Tamaki said as he gave us all big hugs. "Uncle Tamaki what are you guys DOING here?" I asked. "We wanted to check on the old place, to see how it was, come to find out it was dusty and abandoned. We decided to clean it up for you guys, and now it's good as new!" He smiled and we all grinned evilly. "So what you're saying is YOU did all the hard work?" Susumu said. They all went blank then laughed. "Yes son, that is exactly what we did." Uncle Hikaru laughed. "Well we had better let you all get set up. If you need anything just call! You're mother left some treats for your guests on the tables. Enjoy!" Dad called as the adults left the room. We all looked around to see the splendor of the room. "I'll start playing the piano and singing to draw in more people." I said heading to the grand piano. They nodded and went to straightening everything up and making it look perfect. We were surprised to see several girls and boys flood in once we unlocked the doors. This must have been a VERY popular club. I thought as I continued to sing and play. When I finished I received a loud applause. I bowed and went to my table to see to my guests. There were two boys and a girl. "Good afternoon! Welcome to the opening of the host club! We are pleased to welcome you to our club and wish you the best of times!" I cooed. They got love hearts in their eyes. "You're so very polite, can we request you again tomorrow!?" They chorused. "Well but of course! It would make me very happy to get to know you better!" I chimed with happiness. I looked around to see everyone having  great time. It made me smile to think that we, too, were happy with this. "Esmerelda, can I please speak to you?" Katsu asked looking up from hi laptop. "Please excuse me, I do apologize for the inconvenience, but I will return shortly." They nodded and I went over to Katsu. "What's up Katsu? What did you need?" He smiled. "If we keep this rate up, we'll be as successful, if not more than the previous host club. Also, I have called my father to bring us in some more treats for the guests as we are running out. I was just letting you know to keep up the good work." He smiled once more and I nodded. "Thanks Katsu!" I ran back off to my guests. We all had a great time laughing and joking, but eventually we had to close. 

     "How did the hosting go?" Dad asked when we got hoe. "It was AMAZING! We had so much fun!" We chorused. He and mom smiled and patted us on the back. "I'm glad. You should use mine and Uncle Hikaru's 'twincest' act. It brought in a lot of customers, eh Jenna?" He winked at mom and she blushed. "Ew gross!" We shouted as we went to our rooms. I sighed as I drifted off into a blissful slumber.