Lucas Friar III, prince of england

MAYA'S POV
Ok, it's about 8 in the morning now and I dreamily watch josh leave. He gives me a quick wink and wave, then leaves. ahahsbdbdhsja very attractive....

"Hey watch it! This camera is expensive!"
I see a reporter being pushed into the diner. The reporter shakes his head and heads over to sit at the counter. He pulls a stool up, then sits down. I rush over there to get the juicy gossip.

"Zay? What's going on out there. It's like the queen of England stopped by or something,". I laugh at my clever joke and just see Zay starring at me.
"What?"
"IT'S THE FREAKING PRINCE OF ENGLAND AND HIS GIRLFRIEND THE PRINCESS OF WALES!"
I stare blankly at my best friend the slyly say
"The princess of whales? That must be a hard kingdom to rule over."

"No you dumbass," Zay says pissed off, "The princess of W-A-L-E-S. It's a country,".
Oh, oops. Better act like I knew that...
"Pshhh I knew that. I was just messing with ya," I clear my throat then scratch the back of my head. "So what's the prince doing in Missouri?"

"Lord knows why, all I cared about was getting a picture for the local paper," he shows me a shot of the back of the prince's head.
"DAMMIT! That picture would've given me $50 a copy. This'll only give me about $20 a copy,".

"Well if you makes you feel ANY better, you got a lovely shot of the back of his head!" I smile and run back to the kitchen to get my friend some coffee. "Here you are Zay," I change to my horrible British accent, "The best coffee in ALL of England,".

He laughs and shakes off his bad mood. He pulls me in for a quick hug then asks me how my morning has been.
"Well.... I met this gu-,". I was interrupted by a few screams and yelps entering the diner.

"PRINCE LUCAS!"
"LUCAS LOOK OVER HERE"
"YOUR MAJESTY A FEW QUESTIONS!"

I'm surprised my ears didn't freaking explode. I just casually walked over to my notepad and Josh's pen. I walk over to the booth that the prince and his girlfriend had sat in. The bodyguards glared at me for a sec, but saw my apron and decided to let me through.

"Hi my name is Maya I'll be taking car-".
"Yeah yeah, we get it. I'll have your best, and purest water. He'll have a coffee,". The princess interrupted.

Wow this girl is rude, I roll my eyes, and put a fake smile on my face. I look at the prince whose clearly not surprised by her actions.

"What are you still doing here?! Go get us out orders!" The snotty princess yelled.
I ignored her and faced the prince for a change, placing my hand on my hip then saying,
"Decaf or regular?"

He looked up from his phone, then realized I was talking to him. It was kinda cute how he scrambled around, first dropping his phone on the table, then almost knocking over a vase, all making the princess jump in the process.
His cheeks were tomato red when he finally responded with,
"Decaf".
I smiled and turned to walk away when someone grabbed my arm and turned me around. I was startled at first, only to see it was the Princess again.
"Aren't you going to curtsy?"
"Wasn't planning on it,".
A chuckle escaped from the prince's lips, but he quickly covered it up with a cough.
"You have to curtsy, we're royal people!" The princess demanded.
"Maybe in your country, but here, you're just... People,". I smiled as the prince laughed.
The princess glared at him then said,
"Lucas! This peasant is being rude to me, and all you can do is laugh?"
Lucas, I liked that name.
"Sorry Riley, but she has a point,".
"Oh and by the way, I'm not a peasant,". I walked away making sure to get tap water for the snotty Princess Riley. Zay stopped me before I could go back and give them their order.

"Dude! Why do you treat them like ordinary people?!" Zay asked in frustration.
"Because they are, they were just born into riches, basically,".
Zay rolled his eyes as I walked back over to the table.
"Purest water Princess," I rolled my eyes then handed lucas his coffee,"and decaf for the prince,". I winked then started towards Zay when I heard Lucas say something that caught me off guard,
"Thank you. Have a nice day,".
I turned around, looked at him, nodded, then scurried away towards Zay.
"Did he just say thank you to a peasant?" Zay asked mockingly.
"Yeah, he did,". I smile to myself and walk into the kitchen.

TIME JUMP TO 20min later. (Shut up I know that's not that long)

"Alright that'll be $4.50," I say handing the bodyguard the bill.

"Who painted this?" I hear a quite voice say. It's the prince. I blush very hard and look at my feet.
"Oh um that's mine. I went to Central Park and I guess I just painted it. It's just my mom thought it-"
"It's beautiful,".
"Thanks," i say blushing, probably looking like I got slapped in the face.

He nodded then got up to leave, he shook my hand,
"You are very talented, I do hope you get to continue your art, it was a pleasure to meet you Maya....,".
"Hart, um," I quickly clear my throat " Maya Hart,".
He smiles then heads to the door. Princess sunshine sticks her nose in the air and follows.

Biatch.

My mom walks over to me when they all leave.
"Ooh ooh," she says hip bumping me," Prince Lucas liked your painting sweetheart! What'd you think of him?"

I look out the window to see him running to escape the paparazzi.
"He was alright,". I smile then walk away to the kitchen.

Heyyy I updated twice in one day.. Good for me😊👏👏 ok! Tell me how y'all have been liking it and if you have ideas or predictions... Feel free to comment below! Kk byyyeee
~Kat😘💕