Verge of death

Wait till it says to play song.

                            Aphmau's POV
We already talked to everyone and they decided that it would be a good idea to go to the beach with everyone at our school. Even though Zane didn't want to go we were going to force him. Even Vylad was going.

"Ready to go?" Laurence asked me as he added another suitcase to the back of My moms Ford Explorer.

"Yep is everyone else ready?" I replied.

"Yes. Although you do know not everyone is going to fit, we can only fit 8 people so who do you want to come with us?" He asked clueless.

"Kaitlyn already called me about it. It's going to be me, you, Garroth, Kc, Zane, Dante, and Lucinda. We know 8 people can fit but we need to level it out between everyone."

"What will everyone else go in?" He was still clueless.

"In Kaitlyn's mom's mini van that can fit Cadenza, Kaitlyn, Travis, Nicole, Aaron, and Vylad."

"Okay well Dante has volunteered to drive first so let's get everyone in the explorer."

"Okay." Dante was in the drivers seat and Lucinda got in the passengers seat. KC and Zane sat in the last two seat in the very back while I sat in the middle of Garroth and Laurence in the middle row.

Dante called Travis to make sure they started driving to the condo the school rented out for the juniors and seniors. And they were driving but they were behind us a little bit.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

                           *play song now*
                           Garroth's POV
The beach was only 3 hours away so we arrived quickly. Everyone was unloading bags when Dante got a weird call. He went to a corner to talk which was odd. I wondered what he couldn't talk about in front of us.

He eventually came back to the trunk of the car with a very sad face.

"What's wrong Dante~Kun, you look sad." KC asked concerned. I could tell why she would be since they dated in freshman and sophomore year. It was a tragic break up.

"It was T-Travis who was c-calling. There was a seri......" He  couldn't finish his sentence or even the word he was on.

"Well, there was a what?" Zane asked.

"A serious r...." Dante began to say but he still couldn't finish.

"Spit it out already!" Lucinda pressured.

"There was a serious reck and almost everyone in the car was injured. Only Travis and Aaron weren't injured."

"S-so that means K-Kaitlyn, N-Nicole, V-Vylad, and C-Cadenza were hurt!?" Aphmau stuttered.

"Yes and some...." Dante trailed off again. "S-some are on the verge of....."

"Of what!?" I yelled. I hope my baby bro is alright.

"Of death!" He yelled back. "Kaitlyn and Nicole are slightly injured but are still in the hospital and Cadenza and Vylad are on the edge of death."

"We need to get there now!" Laurence yelled.

"What hospital are they in!?" I yelled in frustration.

"They weren't that far behind us so the hospital is only 30 minutes away." Dante said while jumping back in the drivers seat. We all just stared. Except for Aphmau she quickly threw her luggage back in because that was all we had out so far and then jumped back in. "Well let's go, chop chop!" She yelled.

Everyone ran to there spots and we drove as fast as we could without getting a ticket and I was surprised we didn't get one.

                       Third person view

They arrived at the hospital as quick as they could.

"Cadenza Zvahl's room please!" Laurence ran up to the lady and yelled as politely as he could.

"Second floor room 235." She said obviously annoyed at her job. "What can I help you with blondie?" She asked Garroth as Zane stood right next to him.

"Vylad Ro'meave!" He yelled. (I think that's how you spell Ro'meave, right?)

"Second floor, room 236." Him and Zane darted off to the elevator.

"Can I help y'all?" The desk lady asked KC, Dante, Aphmau, and Lucinda. They all looked at each other.

"Me and the meif'wa want to see Kaitlyn firefist please." Aphmau spoke up leaving Dante and Lucinda to see Nicole.

"Room 135, first floor and she shares a room with Nicole Reed." The lady was about to speak to Dante and Lucinda but they ran off with Aphmau and KC to see Nicole and Kaitlyn.

                             Dante's POV
I walked into the room were Aph and KC were already in while Lucinda was right behind me. Nicole was laying in the bed but opened them as soon as we walking in. It breaks my heart to see her like this. I think I might still like her even though she broke my heart.

                     Kawaii~Chan's POV
Dante~Kun looked really worried for Nicole~Sama. I hope Dante~Kun doesn't still have feelings for Nicole~Sama because Kawaii~chan still has feelings for Dante~Kun.

                              Zane's POV
I never exactly thought Vylad to be a brother. He was just my half brother after all but I knew Garroth loved him as if we had the same dad. I walked up to his door and realized how much more Vylad really means to me.

                         Garroth's POV
I was about to open the door when someone out there hand over mine.

"Sorry sir but you are not allowed in there, the boy has critical surgery being done and you may not enter until we have him stable enough." The lady doctor said.

"But that's my little brother in there you have to let me see him."

"If we let you see him now he will use all his strength just to say hi. If you truly care about him you will wait until he is ready."

"I-I understand." I stuttered as I walked over to the waiting room and Zane followed. When we got there we saw Laurence sitting in a chair with his head in his hands. His elbows were on his knees and he looked like he was on the verge of tears. I say next to him but I couldn't blame him. I was about to cry too but I held them back knowing Cedenza and Vylad will be okay.

Hello so yeah people could possibly die. And it's not my fault it was the car who crashed into thems fault right? 😅.

And I know there is way too many switching in POV's and after the next chapter it won't be that many POV's. This is just so you can see how every character handles this. (Well almost every character)

Anyway I'm going to start a new book. It won't be a FF but I hope y'all will still like it. I have been putting much thought into it. Also since I will have a lot of books to balance I will be soon ending Rolls Switched and Reborn. They won't end right away but they will end in about another 12 or so chapters.

I kinda just realized that in fairy tail season 2 there is that bad person named Midnight. And I want y'all to know that that's not why I call myself that, I just realized that was his name. I might explain how I came up with Midnight one day but not right now. That's all so,

By-bye
Ooo ORileigh's Watt Pad
OW!
~ Midnight