Chapter 2: The Punishment

Aisha and I went back to our game and long story short, Aisha ended up beating me. I cringed in defeat and anticipation for what would happen. Aisha seemed very happy and very cocky. She was dancing all around me as we went up to her sister's room.

Aisha gladly knocked the door and her sister responded, "Send the loser in. We wanna keep this a surprise for the winner"

Aisha looked with mock disappointment, then went back downstairs. I took a deep breath and walked in.

The three looked at me with so much glee and mockery. Whatever they came up with must have been very humiliating.

Padma said, "This was a win-win situation for me, but I'm glad it's you"

I sighed and asked, "Okay, what do you got for me?"

The three older girls looked at each other with mocking smiles on their faces. One of the girls walked over to the door and locked it. She stood there as if she was guarding the door. Then Padma and the other girl were on either side of me. It was kinda like they cornered me. I sat on the edge of the bed waiting for the verdict.

Finally Padma said, "There are three parts to this that you need to know about"

The girl by the door said, "The first part is what you'll be doing"

I replied, "And that is?"

She grinned and said, "A lap dance"

I was shocked at this. I didn't think they would take it that far! But they were clearly serious about this. My mouth gapped open in astonishment.

I stuttered, "A-a lap dance. Li-like-"

"Like a stripper? Yeah"

"I...I...hav-"

"To strip? Oh yeah!"

They were right. I definitely was never gonna live this down.

The girl to my right said, "Next part is who you're doing this to"

I already knew the answer to that: Aisha. Now, I wasn't too embarrassed about letting Aisha see me in my underwear. We had already seen each other in our underwear before, mostly because we've given each other a good amount of pantsing and wedgies before. And we both suffered what we called an "Undies Punishment". You guys already know about mine, where I had to wear panties for eight months. I will save Aisha's Undies Punishment for another story, but I promise you, it was hilarious.

Anyway, so I knew that I had to give Aisha a lap dance and I had to strip. It was the third part that really scared me. Padma said, "And the last part...you have to strip down to this"

I looked to see what she meant and I was absolutely horrified. She was holding up a thong. But not just any kind of thong. It was a leopard print thong. I didn't even think it was a guy thong. I think it was a girl thong. I just stood there, shocked. The three girls laughed at my confoundment.

Padma handed the thong to me and explained, "Pretty much, you'll wear this under your underwear and strip down to it"

Padma then brought out fuzzy cuffs and a blindfold and continued. "We're gonna cuff Aisha to a chair while you dance for her. Once you're down to your boxers, we'll blindfold her and that's when you take off your boxers. Throw them in her face or something, let her know that you took them off. She's gonna be so surprised!" Then the three girls laughed once again.

When they finished, I responded, "I just have three questions tho"

The door girl said, "Shoot"

I looked at Padma and said, "First off, where did you get these?"

She replied with a smile, "I like to get kinky sometimes"

I decided to leave it at that and move on to my next question. "Secondly, do I have like a time limit or something?"

Padma looked as though she remembered something. "Oh yeah! I almost forgot! You're gonna be dancing to 'Grind on Me'. Now here's the thing. You have to be down to the thong at least 30 seconds before the song ends, meaning that we've already taken the blindfold off of Aisha. If you fail to do that, we're gonna play the song over again and you have to keep dancing until it's finished. Don't worry, we'll give you a one minute warning unless you wanna keep shaking it up in a thong"

This made me kinda relieved knowing that there was a time limit in place. I'm sure that if it were up to Aisha, she'd keep me dancing for hours. Now that I knew the whole situation, there was one last question I had to ask.

I asked, "What if I refuse?"

Padma smiled as though I said something silly. She then pins me down on her bed and I'm crushed under her body weight. She then says, "Oh I seriously recommend you don't. But if you wanna know, we'll strip you down butt naked and lock you out"

That was just as scary, especially considering it was winter. Defeated, I agreed to their terms. I went into the bathroom in Padma's room to put on the thong. When I saw myself in the mirror, my heart skipped a beat. This thong was so humiliating and it was just barely covering my crotch. Sadly, I put my boxers and pants back on and walked outside. Padma and the others were waiting by the door.

I began walking towards them when Padma asked me to go get the cuffs. I turned around to grab them and suddenly felt my pants and boxers go down to my ankles. One of the girls had pantsed me and when I turned around, they were trying so hard not to laugh. Indignantly, I threw the cuffs to Padma and put on my boxers and pants. "Let's just get this over with"