"Da-ad i-"

"Shut it zayn! I came here to inform you that you dont have to work under liam anymore but well-" he adjusts his tie and grants zayn another feirce look "looks like you have a lot more to learn from him... and why dont you start from showing gratiude?"

"Pathetic" his father hiss at him for the last time before storming out of the room, banging the door loudly.

"Zayn?" Louis calls, softly.

Zayn turned to him, with a smirk playing on his lips " and you ask me why i hate that manager?"

"Zayn its not his faul-"

"THEN WHOSE FAULT IS IT LOUIS??????????? CANT YOU SEE? HE WANT MY PLACE INFORNT OF MY DAD! HE WANT HIS PROPERTY" Zayn yells, tears almost circling in his eyes "I HATE HIM LOUIS! I HATE HIM SO MUCH!!!! HE CAN DIE FOR ALL I CARE" He adds.

Louis doesnt say anything but goes around and hugs him tight! Giving him his best comfort.

"You need some fresh air" louis mumbled in his ear and although with all the protest zayn threw, louis dragged him out of the hotel.

With the cold breeze contacting with zayn's anger burning skin, he eventually calmed down and felt alot better, unlike how he felt suffocated back in that hotel room.

Louis was on a continuous rant which zayn paid no attention to! Actually he didnt even knew what louis was rampaging about.. all going on his mind was meeting liam in private and kill him or maybe hit him quite good times, either way he wanted to hurt liam!!

When zayn turned to louis to pay him attention, he saw him talking to someone on phone.

"Umm yea!! Will ask him.. bye" louis mutters and hangs up before looking at him.

"It was harry!! Umm invited us to the club! But yea wrong idea.. we- dont hav-"

"Liam will be there?"

"I swear zayn if you're planning som-"

"Liam will be there?" He repeats, more firmly.

"Ye-ah but that liam in club is too innocent to hurt!! I swear zayn dont even think about hitting him if you value our friendship"

"Who said i value our friendship in the first place?" Zayn sarcastically raises his brow.

"Zayn please! This is serious! Dont hurt him" louis begs.

"Fine but is he there?"

"Ye-ah... but that doesnt matter- we are not go-ing there... lets just walk and go back to hot-"

"Dont be silly louis! I want to hangout with them!! Actually it will be a great idea! Maybe i can meet that infamous liam of yours and ummm maybe that can turn out good! Im excited to him the outside liam" zayn flatly lied with shiny eyes which trolled louis perfectly!

-----------------

"Zayn!!!" Harry shouts loudly on seeing the rich tan guy in the club he invited them to.

"Hey everyone" zayn greets, after coming in an audible range.

"Zaynie" eleanor cheers and hugs him tight.

Louis makes his way beside zayn and slowly nudges him.

"Hmm?" Zayn hums quietly

"Ready to meet liam's twin?" Louis whispers, to which he receives nothing but a blank glare.

"I warned ya!" Louis shruggs and goes to niall.

"LIAM" zayn grins his teeth in anger but quickly fakes a smile and chats a little with eleanor until danielle comes along and borrows her for a dance.

Zayn was all by himself! Niall and harry lost in their own world, laughing and giggling about God knows what! Nd now Louis was busy drinking one after other shot with a short man whose name he recalls as josh! And then he eyes eleanor and danielle having a serious conversion which he mostly think is a spicy gossip.

He sighs and walks to the dancefloor, mostly praying to find liam and hit him or maybe atleast a one night stand to get busted. But the moment he got in there, his eyes automatically spots the tall muscular figure dancing with someone. Zayn knew it was someone familiar, very fimiliar!!! But Before pounding on him, he walked closer to make sure its the person he is looking for.

Just then the music got slower and melodic like its some lovy dovy shit and all the people on floor evacuated except for few couples, lost among themselves, and zayn staring that muscular figure and the girl he is with.

He walked closer, well close enough to hear their conversation.

"Omg you didnt!" The short blonde girl giggled, playfully punching that man's arm.

"I was so embarrassed" and that husky strong voice which came out softer this time made zayn sure that it was his sexy manager!

"Oh God! So finally my little brother is having some action?"

Wait!!! She is liam's sister??????

Zayn thought, completely shocked and concreted on his feet.

"No" liam dragged the word 'no' like he is offended.

"What no? Go get his D before he flies back" the blonde insisted, confusing zayn to no extinct.

Which guy is she talking about?

"No" liam replied softly, shaking his head slowly.

"Fine! So you moved on?" She asked dismissively earning a loud frown from liam.

"No! I can't just move on from him!" Liam gushed.

"Then get him!"

"I cant"

"Hmm?"

"Its too early! He just started acknowledging my presence and im not taking the risk of loosing him this soon!"

"Why not liam?? You are such a chicken!? He is just your Boss's son!! No big deal! You are crushing on him since high school... how many more years do you want before confronting him???"

'Bo-boss's son??????? Liam's boss is? M-my father?? ' Zayn thought and gulped loudly 'do-does that me-an he has a crush on me??? Since high school?'

"Will you keep it low" liam husses her and the voices were no more audible.....

But honestly zayn was too lost to actually pay attention to their talk... the only thing spinning in his mind was...

'LIAM PAYNE aka MY SEXY MANAGER HAS A CRUSH ON ME!!!!'

(*so sorry for the dead late update!!!!! I am gonna update daily (alternate days) now!! Starting from today........

And yep Liam payne was madly in love with zayn since he was 16 lol *)