sixteen

Amari's Pov.

The party didn't end until 3 in the morning. Lord only knows what all went down. The cabin reaked of weed and vodka bottles flooded the kitchen counters. It was 5:00 in the morning and I had went downstairs to get a glass of water. Other than me fighting, I'm glad everything happened how it did.

I was walking back upstairs and heard the shower running and of course it was Will. "Baby Come here!" It's almost like he sensed my presents. Yes Will, I walked into the bathroom where he showered. "Noo, as in come here." He stepped out of the shower and got closer to me removing the water from my hand. He grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me, I don't know what got into him but I was liking it. He picked me up and sat me on the bathroom counter. He removed my shirt and bra, he twirled his tongue around my nipple. Ugh this shit felt so good, we haven't had sex in damn near 3 weeks. I just don't want him thinking he can get it whenever he wants plus he gets more aggressive the more I make him wait and I loved that. He leaned me back up against the mirror to slide my panties off. He carried me back to the bedroom. He kissed me passionately before his head landed between my legs. He licked and sucked all the right places. His fingers rubbed my clit softly as so did his tongue. I moaned and scratched his back his finger slowly pushed against my walls. "Damn Amari, you tight baby girl."

It's always been like that for me. I could have sex and then a day later days later have more sex and it feels like I've never been touched. It was annoying but at least y'know I have walls. He raised up and rubbed his member across my clit making me squirm in pleasure. He slowly slid it in but I can't lie I was running from it. He laughed and pulled me back down. He moved back and forth trying to get me use to the feel again so he could go deep.

He slightly moaned and I was moaning. I wrapped my legs around him tight as a sign to go deep. He pushed himself deep in me and pounded me hard with every stroke. I gripped the sheets moaning his name. He lifted my legs to put on his shoulders as he stroked me slow and deep. I held my legs wide open allowing him to do whatever he wanted. Our bodies rocked together I was moaning so was he. He pulled out telling me to stand up.

I didn't know what the hell he was finna do but I didn't complain I just listened. He picked me up facing him, he told me to slide it in so I did. When it finally went it I moaned wrapping my arms around his neck. He fucked me all the way back to the bathroom all I could do was call him daddy and hold on. He sat me back on the sink spreading my legs wide open allowing both of us to enjoy the view of him fucking me.

He slid out of me and slid back in me slowly causing my legs to shake uncontrollably. He did that until we both reached our climax.

It was 7 in the morning, we took our showers and went to bed. He rested his head on my chest and fell asleep. This secret was still eating me up inside, I had to tell him. A tear ran from my face but I quickly caught it. I ran my fingers through his waves until I fell asleep with him eventuality.

Lucus Pov.

I woke up before anybody else did, it was 11 in the morning. My head pounded from last night's activities. I grabbed a trash bag and placed all the empty bottles in the bag. Trying not to make loud noises for the sake of my head I placed it in there gently. I walked over to the couch to get the trash and I picked up a track. I couldn't do shit but laugh cause I thought of the fight. Damn Amari can fight her little ass off. Last night was crazy but tonight was going to be even crazier. We all chipped in to get a party bus for the night. I was feeling the woods and all but it was enough of nature for the day.

I finished up all the little cleaning I did do so I was finna get dressed and go run a few miles. "Ayee Broo." Will stopped me in the middle of the hallway. "What you finna do?" I'm finna go on a run, wanna come? "Yeah I'll meet you downstairs in 10."