two

I grabbed me a powerade and a muffin from the kitchen counter. Hey sweetie pie, I say sarcastically as Tasha enters the kitchen. "Ready to get this day over with?" Yeah, we have to turn in our rent money from last month to Curtis ( our weird ass landlord ). Oh yeah, we need to do that first. I shake my head agreeing due to the blueberry muffin stuck in my throat, I grab the keys and we head out the door.

We went to the office which was right up the street, T got out to pay the man. I sipped my powerade strolling to see if bae posted which is Will of course. He posted a picture with the peace sign and his tongue out, the caption read "Who's ready for 3:00?" I smiled commenting a heart and the hand emoji.

Girl you ready? I snapped out of my day dream, giggle and started the car driving off. "Where we going?" Hell if I know, I joke with her. But we need to go to Hobby Lobby and get empty boxes and things for our new apartment. I smiled to myself because of the thought. We walked into the store, she had a buggy and so did I. We got the boxes, a mini fridge, rugs, mini trash cans, paper towels, tissues, plastic spoons and forks, paper plates and so on. We checked out and started to put the things in the car.

You hungry T? Yeah, but this time I want Subway. Anything for you I reply, we make our way to Subway but see I just can't go through the drive way it's a must I walk in.

Uhh lemme get an uhh, I stare blankly at all the breads and meats. I finally made my mind up. Can I have the cheesy bread, hard salmon, pastrami, jalapenos, cheese, two cookies, A large Sprite and these, I reached for a bag of spicy Doritos.

$15.65 is your total ma'am. I looked shocked but not surprised, I handed her the $20.00 grabbing my food I sat down. I didn't pay attention to what Tasha had got, all I paid attention to was the time which it was 5:55. Only leaving a few minutes for us to hear from the two.

Hurry up Tasha damn, I Whispered just so she could hear but that didn't work because I heard giggles from the workers. She scooted in close to me, we ate half of our sandwiches and by that time it was 6:00.

She looked at me smiling and so did I. I refreshed my page hoping to see his video pop up, it did.

Will and Lucus video.

We tallied up all the hash tags and ... Drum roll please. The winner is #ASU!! So yes ladies me and Lucus will be attending tomorrow as our 1st official day. Can't wait to see you.

The wink made my knees weak, luckily I was sitting. My stomach turned in excitement, I turned to Tasha squeezing her tight. We both where happy jumping up and down in our seats, we even did a little victory dance.

Tasha do you know what this mean?! I jumped on her shouting ASU, but quickly I had to remember where I was so I calmed down. "We need to be heading home", she says while laughing and patting me on my back. I jumped off of her and grabbed our keys. When we got in the car we didn't bother with the music because we where focused on tomorrow.

As soon as we got to the house we ran upstairs and went straight for our closets. I was thinking simple but cute, I mean he was all that but not enough to get all dressed up you feel me? Plus knowing him he'll show up in something simple also. Anyway, I grabbed my baby blue rumper. It had holes where the knees were, I decided to wear that. I had got my jewelry box and pulled out my hoops and my ankle bracelet, oh yeah and of course I have to wear the black pumas.

I walk across the hall where Tasha was, she went simple like me.She had tried on a blue button up with dark blue jeans with the nude pumas. But I stepped in because that shirt threw it all the way off. "Ughh Amaria, I don't know what to do."

Now T, you know damn well you can do better than that. I grabbed a red Nike shirt, here put this on. "This is perfect." I look at her admire herself, my best friend is fine as hell. Dark skin, tall, PERFECT legs, straight hair. By that time it was around 7 that night. "Amari you wanna get some snacks and chill, watch something on Netflix?" Yeah we can, SHIT! That reminded me we had to get groceries for the apartment I reminded Tasha of this also.

We ate a variety of snacks and juices, we watched Hush. After that went off it was a going on 10:00, so we walked up stairs.

Love you Amari. Love you to T, we went into our bedrooms.

****

My alarm clock went off and this time I was ready to get the day started. I woke up to an empty room ( all the other stuff was in the car). I did my usual scratch and stare. I started my shower, once I got out I put on my clothes on that I picked out last night.

"You almost done?" I heard Tasha scream from down stairs, that girl was always a fast dresser. Yeah I'm comming, I yell back down at her. I grabbed my earings and met her down stairs. "You ready baby girl?"

Yeah, this time she grabbed the keys to drive. Bruh today is going to be so crazy T, just imagine if we get a class with them. "Girl Lucus posted the cutest picture last night." I look at her with a sarcastic smile letting her know I didn't care. "Owe, fix your face baby."

Girl whatever, by that time we was on campus. We seen a group of girls surrounding the main office which only ment Will and Lucus was here. But me and Tasha wasn't going to drool over them like they did, we played it cool because class was starting in like 5 minutes.

Me and Tasha signed up for some massuse course.

Hello class, my name is Mrs. Jackson. Now that we got that out of the way I will call role, if I mispronounce your name just bare with me.

All you could here through out the class room was; "Here, here, present, here." And then my biggest dream came true. 💕