A Terrible Session

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SOME SEXUAL AFFECTION AND GORE

Trinity's P.O.V

He was on top of me. I didn't care about anything else but was happening in this moment.
Jeff had me leaning against a wall. As he teased me with his hands running down my sides, I shuddered. I have never felt anything like this before, but it was wonderful.

Jeff softly started to bite at my neck, and lick it ever so often. I couldn't help but give out a quiet moan from the affection. I looked down at Jeff hair as I held his head. Slowly it started to change. It soon became a dark brown, rather than pitch black. And his eyes, they gained color and were shining a bright blue. As terrified as I was, I found courage to speak.
"...J-Jeff....?" I asked with a voice that was barely audible. The boy I thought to be him pulled his head away from my neck to look me in the eye. He smirked ever so devilishly.
Instantly I knew who he was.

My eyes narrowed as I tried to back away, though I had forgotten I was cornered against the wall.
"You.... What do you think you're doing??!!!" I shouted at him. He didn't seem to care consider he continued to tease me with his gentle hands. How did I not remember getting here?
We were in a dark small room. There was a window and it seemed to be dark out. I suddenly feared the most. Did he...... Drug me?

What kind of sick bastard was this guy?
As hard as I screamed, and kicked, and tried to push him away, it was no use. He was so much stronger than me. He forced himself on top of me harder to keep me secure under his grasp. To shut me up, he pressed his lips against mine, forcing his tongue into my mouth. I tried to scream but that didn't work at all. So, I clenched my teeth down hard on his tongue. He pulled back and pain and wipes away the blood. I could taste it in my mouth.

He was now mad. No, he was in pure rage. He slapped me hard across my face and screamed at me. "DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH???!!! I HAVE NEVER HAD THE GUTS TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS SO WHY ARE YOU RUINING IT FOR ME??!!! ANSWER ME!!!!!" He continued to slap me, from one side of my face to the other. My face was red and drenched in boiling tears. I tried to answer him, but what could I say?
"...I'm sorry," I managed to say. "What? I didn't hear you. SAY IT LOUDER!!" he then punched me in the stomach. I felt the urge to puke.
I tried to speak again. "I'm sorry..... I'm sorry...... I'm sorry," I repeated over and over. He finally backed away from me, satisfied with my answer. I sobbed and hunched over, spitting out blood. I could hear him panting from yelling.

Why did this happen? Why to me? What did I do to deserve this?
Why did this terrible male choose me?

He forced me to stand, and as if nothing happened, he started to fondle my cheek. It stung from his hand. I continued to cry, and I soon could not see the face of my rapist.

Oh dear god, when would this end?