His View of Things

Jeff's P.O.V

I sat on my bed with my face buried in my hands. What's going on with me? She's the same as any other girl. Or, was she. I stood up and starting pacing back and forth in my room. God this was annoying. Every time I saw her, this feeling took over me. It wasn't the killing feeling I always have, it was different. I would feel my stomach starting to twist, and I would start sweating. Even worse, I felt, embarrassed around her.

I continued to think, until a heard a knock on my door.

"Come in," I looked up to see who it was.

"Hey, you alright?" He said. His name is Jack, and he was probably the closest thing I had to a friend.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking about something," I wasn't sure if I should tell him about her. "Well, you look sorta... Upset about it," He stated as he saw my actual emotion instead of the permanent smile. I sighed. "It is kinda bothering me," I admitted. He turned his body a little so he was facing me. "Well, if you ever wanna talk about, just ask me," he said, and left the room.

I could trust Jack, I can tell him I know I can. But what if he tells someone? No, he wouldn't do that! Would he? Ya know what, I'm gonna worry about that later. Right now I gotta talk to her again.

I couldn't take it anymore, I had to see her again. I grabbed my hoodie and pulled it over my black shirt. I grabbed my knife, ( just in case I get the feeling ^^' ) and shoved it into my pocket.

I soon left the house, and a little while after walking, I was in sight of Trinity's house. I started making my way towards it until someone grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "Shit!" They pulled me so hard I landed on the ground. "Oh! Sorry Jeffie!" said a small, familiar voice. "Sally?" I looked around me and saw a little girl covered with dirt and blood, carrying a little teddy bear. "Hi Jeff! I've missed you!" She gave me a little wave. "Sally, what are you doing out here?" I asked while getting back on my feet. She looked down at the ground and answered me darkly. "I had the feeling..." She replied. "Oh... Well who are you with?" I asked. She pointed over to a young girl who looked about 14 or 15 years old. "Sally!! Where are you!" She said aloud. Wait a minute. I'd know that voice anywhere.

Trinity's P.O.V

I yelled out the little girl's name.

* what happened earlier today*

I went out side for a quick walk, when I heard sobbing. I looked around to see where the sound was coming from and it was coming from a little girl, no more than 8 years old. She was sitting against a tree, with her knees up and her hands in her face. I knelt down to her size and asked her whats wrong. With out words, she responded by looking up at me. She had dirt and blood on her face. The blood led down her forehead, onto her dress she was wearing. "Aawww you ok?" I helped her up, and studied her features. She wiped her nose and suddenly seemed a whole lot better. "I wanna play a game!" She said while completely changing her emotion in a split second. I agreed, just so she would be happy. She said to find her, ( we were playing hide and seek) but I still haven't.

* back to present time*

"Sally where are you!" I continued to walk around, but still no sight of her.

I happened to hear murmuring behind a tree. I slowly walks towards the tree and hid behind it. I listened to the conversation.

"Sally, you can't hurt her!"

"Why not?! There's nothing special about her!"

"Yes, there is!"

"Like what?"

There was a long pause, then a sigh.

"Look, I have some feeling for her, and I want to figure out what it is BEFORE she's dead."

We're they talking about me?