"Where are they, Percy?" Bruce asked.

"Not gonna tell."

"Percy, please just tell him," Nico pleaded. I looked over at him, my eyes glassing over.

That was unfair. We both knew how much he could get me to do if he wanted it. He was like that! Manipulative little freak.

Sighing, I took off my beanie, then pushed the hair out of the way so Bruce could see. There were scars behind my ear and up to my hairline.

"Are there more?"

"My left side," I answered. It was true. Scars lined my side, creating a picture of a sort. I wasn't about to raise my shirt, though. "Are we done with the interrogation?"

"How long have you been doing this?" Loki piped up.

"Guess not. Well, it started some time in the summer..."

"How old?"

"Five. It's become a habit..." I swallowed down the bad memories.

"Have you stopped?"

"I've been clean for three years. Sometimes, I just look at the knife though. It's weird. I hate it...but I love it at the same time. I don't want to love it though. But I do," I said miserably.

They sighed in relief. Nico hugged me tightly, wrapping his arms around me. I blinked, then hugged him back. Tony and Loki looked shocked. Loki raised an eyebrow in confusion. I shrugged slightly.

He pulled back, staring at me. "You could have just said it instead of being all dramatic."

"I'm friends with Eliot...And you expect me not to be dramatic?" I asked.

"Fine, that was stupid of me."

"It wasn't stupid, per say...It was more...forgetful of you."

"Forgetful and stupid are the same thing in my book," he grumbled.

"Then you must be reading in a different language, because it says here," I took out a book that I so cleverly had on me, "that you aren't stupid. You're just forgetful." I tossed him the book. It was actually a lyric book, but it was empty. He opened it and his eyes widened as the words slowly formed on the pages.

"Percy," he said slowly.

"Hmm?" I asked, humming.

"Why are there words appearing on the pages?"

"Because you need to realize that even the book thinks you're not an idiot!" I waved my hands dramatically. He smiled, shaking his head.

"You're such a dork," he muttered.

"Insulted! Jeez, now you've left me no choice but to write a song about you and diss you entirely." I crossed my arms, glaring at him playfully. "You're turning me into the male version of Taylor Swift!" I gasped in horror.

Nico buried his face in his hands, trying to smother the laughter.

"You monster!" I cried, grabbing a shoe and tossing it pathetically at him. He dodged easily, laughing his head off.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" he apologized, while laughing.

"So sorry that you're laughing?" I managed to keep a straight face.

"Yeah!" Nico continued laughing until he was clutching his stomach. I watched as he fell to the floor, breathing sporadically.

"I have such an odd variety of friends," I commented. Suddenly, he stopped breathing sporadically and looked up at me, face expressionless.