25. Battle at Hogwarts

Chapter Twenty-Five Final

Tom, or Lord Voldemort had now risen back to power, and he was more powerful then every. He had the whole Wizarding world frightened again. Even I, at some points were frightened of him. I had not returned back to Hogwarts after I had left to see Tom. I was happy again. I had the love of my life by my side, although he was very strange looking, it didn't stop at all how I felt about him.

Tom and I had only had one fight since his returned. It was the fact that I did not have my wedding ring anymore. Tom had searched the whole house for it over and over again, but never found it. "How could of you have lost it, I told you it was very important!" Tom yelled at me causing me to cry. For moment Tom had looked so angry I though he was going to kill me. But when he saw how frightened I was. He quickly stopped and hugged me.

I spent most of my time now at the Malfoy Manner. Tom didn't want to stay in our old home, he knew that Dumbledore knew about it, and would expect Tom to be there.

***

Harry is now in his 6th year at school, Tom still wanted to kill him, but he seems to be concentrating on other things at the moment. I still had no idea what their plans were, Tom still kept me in the dark, as I still refused to join him. Sometimes I would sneak outside the Death-Eaters meeting room to try and listen in, but Tom's protective spells were too great for me to brake.

The end of the year was approaching, and I knew something big was happening. I watched as all the sudden, all the death eaters came from the meeting room. I heard one of them whisper "It's Time".

'Time for what?' I thought and I followed them. I followed them unnoticed all the way to Borgin and Burkes. 'Why are they going there for' I stayed outside the shop, and watched curiously as one by one they disappeared in to a cabinet that was inside the shop. I had no idea where that would lead. I thought about following them for a minute, but I thought better of it. Instead I returned back to the Malfoy manor. I went and seen Tom.

"Laylah, come here?" Tom beckoned to me with his arms held out wide open. I walked over to him and he pulled me into a nice warm hug.

He kissed me on my cheek and I smiled up at him. Tom then kissed me gently on the lips and I kissed him back. The kiss felt like it went forever, until finally all the Death-Eaters returned, barging in on us.

"Oh sorry my lord, but it has been done" Professor Snape said, I turned around to look at all the Death-Eaters "Dumbledore, has been killed"

My eyes opened in shock and tears came to my eyes, they murdered my father. I knew Tom had ordered them to do this. I pushed him off me, and I ran off past the Death-Eaters.

I returned to Hogwarts, it was true my father had been killed.

I went to my father's funeral, which was held in the Hogwarts grounds. No one really seem to notice I was there, they were all just too upset. I didn't go back to Tom afterwards, I was still too angry. I stayed at Hogwarts, and the next year I were giving my old job back. It made me mad that professor Snape was the new headmaster considering he was the one who killed my father. He often came up to me to give me letters sent by Tom. Tom kept on asking me, to come and see him. After about 10 letters I finally gave in. I left through the fireplace in Snape's office to go see. I was planning on telling him to just leave me alone.

"Laylah" Tom's voice greeted me. He walked over to me and embraced me "I'm sorry" He whispered in my ear. I felt tears sting my eyes, I was thinking about pulling away and from him and leaving, but my body would not let me. Instead I pulled Tom into a kiss. I had to go 14 years without my husband by my side and I did not want to go the rest of my life without him too. Tom kissed me back and bought me over to his bed. He pushed me back so I was laying on the bed and got on top of me.