Chapter 14

UPDATEEEE!!!!!!!

"Is everything ok," Tom asked.

"Yeah. I just want you to come over," I responded shyly.

"Ok give me fifteen minutes, and I'll be there."

"Ok," I said right before hanging up. I looked around my room and saw how messy my room really was. There was a stack of dirty clothes in the corner. Shoes were everywhere. My trash was full and papers were scattered on the floor. Shit, I need to clean my room. I picked up all of my dirty clothes off of the floor and put them downstairs, in my washer. They weren't color coordinated at all, but I didn't care. As long as there weren't many, white clothes. I went back upstairs, and threw all of my shoes, not caring if they were matching, into my closet. I picked up all of the trash that was scattered, around my room and threw it away. That's when I heard the doorbell ring. I looked around my room and when I thought my room looked decent enough, I went to open the door.

"Hey, Tom," I said. "Come in."

"Hey Jessica," Tom said. He hesitated before coming in to give me a kiss on my lips. During the kiss, I felt guilty. He didn't deserve someone like me. I can't give him that, loving relationship, that he needs and desires. I want to give him more. I want to be that girlfriend without so many things wrong with her.

"What's wrong?" Tom asked. "Am I moving too fast?" He pulled away and looked at me worryingly.

"No, no it's not that. Let's go into the living room."I walked towards the living room and sat on the couch. Tom followed and sat next to me.

"I see that you're watching Disney again," Tom said. I looked at the television. Spongebob was still on.

"I am not watching Disney," I said while throwing a pillow at him, as he chuckled. "I am watching Nickelodeon."

"Same thing," Tom said, with a mocking smile.

"No, they aren't. They are two completely, different channels." I said while picking up another pillow, and throwing it at him. He caught it, of course. I rolled my eyes.

"So what are you watching?" Tom asked.

I looked at him as if he was crazy. "Spongebob."

"What's it about."

I stared at him. He had to be kidding. Was he serious? "Are you serious?" I asked.

"What?" Tom said, dumbfoundedly.

"Have you ever watched Spongebob, before?" I asked

"No, but I think that I've heard of it before." I stared at him as if he was foreign. "What?"

"How can you not have seen Spongebob before?" I asked.

"My parents only owned one tv. That tv was there only so that they can watch the news. They believe that television corrupts the mind. So most of my childhood memories were spent outside."

"Wow! What about the winter time when you couldn't go out?"

"Me and my friends went to the gym to play ball."

"So you've never watched tv before?"

"Yes, I've watched tv before." Tom chortled. "Sometimes, I would sneak over to my friend's house and, we would watch tv." I gaped at him. "What?" He asked.

"I'm sorry. I just haven't met a person that hasn't watched, Spongebob before."

"Why is it a big deal? What is so special about watching Spongebob?"

"Spongebob is like, my lively hood. It is everything. I feel like everyone should watch Spongebob, at least once. Though you might not like it, everyone should know the basics of Spongebob. And now that you have told me that you've never watched SpongeBob, it is my duty to, what kids say now, "get you hip," on all things Spongebob."

"Ok," Tom said with and interested, smile.

"Ok. So first, let's talk about who Spongebob really, is. Spongebob is a sponge. He and all of his friends, live at the bottom of the sea, specifically, 'The Bikini Bottom'. " Tom giggled. " Though, some may have some suspicions of what his age may be. His age is unknown. He lives next door to Squidward and Patrick. Patrick is his best friend, but I'll talk about him next. Spongebob is also a fry cook, who works at the Krusty Krab. He walks every day to work because he keeps failing the test that allows him to get his boating license. He loves his job as he works along, Squidward. Spongebob is basically, a person that loves life and is somewhat, oblivious, to "the real world".

"Wow, SpongeBob seems like a nice person, I mean sponge," Tom corrected himself.

"He's iight, but my favorite character is Squidward. But we will talk about him later. Ok so now to Patrick. Patrick is that one dumb friend that people have. He lives in a rock that is next to Squidward. He and Spongebob are what some would call stupid. And by, stupid I mean unintelligent, dumb, simple-minded, dense, idiotic, ignorant, vapid, foolish, and pea-brained.

"Wow! That dumb?"

"Yes and lastly I'm going to talk about Squidward. Squidward hates Spongebob. His luck is horrible and, he enjoys playing the clarinet. To me, Squidward is underrated. He's just trying to enjoy the pleasures of life but Spongebob and Patrick ruin it. I would be angry too, honestly. So that's why I get Squidward. That's pretty much it about Squidward. Now, it's time for you to watch an episode. Let the moment begin." I said while looking towards the tv.

We proceeded to watch Spongebob. Well, I watched Spongebob, Tom just stared at me the whole time. "You really should pay attention to the show. This show may even help you in life." I said without glancing at him.

"I'd rather watch you," Tom said.

I turned towards Tom."Why?" I asked.

Without answering my question he leaned in. When his soft, pink and plump lips touched mine, it was over. I wasn't in control over anything that I do. I wrapped my arms around his neck, as our tongues became tangled in each other. I closed my eyes and took in his scent. He had on cologne. His cologne seemed familiar. 'Where have I smelled that cologne?' I thought. That's when it came to me. Frank. I opened my eyes and saw Fank's cold brown eyes. Before I knew what I was doing, I pulled out of the hold that he had on me. When I looked back down on the couch, I saw Tom. He looked worriedly at me trying to hide his hurt. Hurt that I am responsible for.

"What's wrong? What did I do?" Tom asked.

I did not want to be this type of girlfriend. I hated myself for being so difficult and pushing Tom away. I wished I wasn't so fucked up. I wanted to be the type of girlfriend that Tom, needed and deserved. Without answering him, I ran up to him and kissed him. I wrapped my arm around his neck and climbed on top of him. I ignored his cologne and anything else that reminded me of that night. He hesitated at first, then swung his arms around my lower back. As the kiss deepened, a moan escaped Tom's mouth. I giggled.

"Excuse me." I looked up to see my dad hovering over us. Shit how long has he been here

OKAY SO YOU KNOW THE DEAL HOPEFULLY.

  VOTE!

 COMMENT! 

SHARE!

P.S. True story. I once met a guy that never watched tv before. It was so hard to make conversation with him because I would try and talk about certain tv shows I was watching and he would never really know anything. lol. But thanks for reading.