Chapter 5

Hey guys!! Above is how I imagine Tom. Remember that you do not have to imagine Tom like this. Imaging him how ever you please. 😘😘
Warning: This chapter contains a quite disturbing scene. If you are sensitive to such topics, then read at your own risk. Other than that I hope you enjoy.💕💕💝💝😘😘

Tom, Kaitlyn, and I were at my house. It was the day of the party. I told everyone that they could get dressed at my house. I told Tom, so I could see if he looked good enough for his crush to be jealous. He looked hot if you asked me. I knew for a fact, that his crush will be jealous. His crush will be knocking down barriers, only to get a dance with Tom. He better dance with me, first. I mean, I did get him like this. Well, he's always been like this, but I brought it out. His eyes were so pretty and he had the perfect body. Who knew that Tom, would actually be a secret hunk. If you would've asked me if Tom could ever be this hot when I saw him at my locker, I would have said, no. Kaitlyn looked great too, guys would definitely be paying her attention. We were just waiting for Jessie to get ready. He just got home from a game.

"Hey Tom, will you tell me who this mystery woman is when we get to the party?"

"Sure," he said with a grin. "Do you think that she would want me?"

"Hell yeah! You look hot!" I said with a smile. I walked up to him and turned him towards the mirror so that he can look at himself. "Look at you! I did a good job with you if I do say so myself. Just remember, you have always looked like this. I just brought it all out so that it would never go unnoticed. To be honest, It didn't take mush work at all."

"Thanks, Jessica, for everything," Tom said while turning his attention towards me with a smile. "I never thought, you would be as nice as you are being, right now. I knew that you were always nice, but not this nice. You really are a good person."

"Trust me, I'm not," I said while looking down, uncomfortably.

"Don't look down, it makes you look unconfident. You are the most confident girl I know. Don't change now." Tom smirked.

"Whatever!" I said while smiling and smacking his shoulder, playfully. I wanted to turn the conversation elsewhere. "By the way, how is the project going," I asked. I didn't care about the project. I just didn't want him to see that his words had really gotten to me. Me? Confident? And a good person? Yeah right! He doesn't even know me. I am too screwed up. I can't possibly be, "a good person".

"I'm finished with that. It was easy," he said. Tom seemed to become more open with me.

"We better get an A," I said warning him.

"Trust me we will," Tom said

"Hey Jessica, I have a question," Kaitlyn said while coming into my room where Tom and I was.

"Ok."

"Who's older? You or your brother?" Kaitlyn asked.

"Jessie is if you count minutes. Jessie and I are twins." I realized that I never told Kaitlyn about my brother.

"Really?!!" Kaitlyn screamed.

"Yeah. I can't believe that I never told you," I said. Before she could respond, Jessie came into my room.

"Ok, guys I'm ready. We can head out now." Jessie said. He kept his lingering stares at Kaitlyn when he was done talking.

"Hi," he said to Kaitlyn, with a flirtatious smile. "I'm Jessie." What the actual fuck. This could not be happening. I would not let this happen. I would do everything that I can to stop this from happening. She was my friend and Jessie was not going to steal my friend away from me.