Chapter 4

Above is Jessica. And yes, it is Zendaya. Idk why I chose Zendaya, she's just so perfect. And if you do not like Zendaya as a cast member, feel free to picture Jessica as whom ever you see fit.😊😘😘 love you guys. I hope you enjoy.

At school on Thursday, it was a normal day. I went to lunch detention and Kaitlyn and I talked about random things. After school, I met with Kaitlyn and Tom after school. We all got into Jessie's car. He was going to have to walk home, but he'll be ok. I sent him a text and left him a note on his locker, telling him that I had the car. I didn't want him to freak out. I was the only one who had the extra key to the car. I sat in the driver's seat while Kaitlyn sat in the passenger seat, and Tom sat in the back.

"So, who are you?" Kaitlyn asked Tom when we got into the car.

"My name is Tom," he said while looking out of the window. "Are you new to Ridgeway. I've never seen you before"

"Yeah, my first day was yesterday," Kaitlyn said.

*bzz*

I got a text from Alex, I quickly glanced at the text since, I was driving. I'm a safe driver.

Alex Bish: I'm not going to make it bitch, I have exams. Maybe next weekend.

Me: Ok

Well, not that much of a safe driver.

"I guess I'm not going to a party this weekend," I said looking at Kaitlyn.

"Maybe we can go to that party that the football team is throwing. I heard some guys talking about it in class," Kaitlyn said with a smile.

"I don't really go to those things," I said remembering the last time I went to a party with people from school.

"We should go since I'm new here. It should be your duty to take me to see the town." Kaitlyn said with a smirk. Maybe I should go. I don't want to be bored all weekend like I usually am. I mean which sounds better, going to a party or secretly listening to 1d songs.

"Ok," I said giving in to the peer pressure.

When we got to the mall Kaitlyn went straight to the restroom while I stayed and sat with Tom. That's when an idea came to me.

"Hey, do you think your crush would be at the party? I said.

"Yes, I know that for a fact," he said with a smile. He had a nice smile. He stopped wearing glasses and he looked really good without them. Hell, I probably would have wanted him if he didn't have that crush. Besides, I don't think he was my type.

"How about, we make her jealous by you being with me. This would probably cause her to see what she's missing, and she'll probably ask you out." I said with an evil smirk.

"What about Kaitlyn? I thought you were going to the party with her?" He asked while looking down.

"You should stop looking down so much, it makes you look unconfident. Confidence is key to getting a girl's attention. Also, don't worry about Kaitlyn. She'll find a guy or someone to hang around. Trust me Kaitlyn is the type of girl who can fend for herself." I said. Tom lifted his head.

"Ok." He said with a shy smile.

"By the way, we are getting those eyebrows waxed, today." I said to Tom.

"No way," Tom said while rubbing his eyebrows. "I am a male, I do not get my eyebrows waxed, nor do I need to."

"Trust me, you need to," I said. Tom rolled his eyes.

"Plucked?" I asked

"No."

"Threaded?"

"No!"

"Shaved?"

"What! No Jessica, no!"

"Look, Tom, you're not giving me many options here. I am trying to help you, like you, wanted me to do." I said while scooting closer to him and putting my hand on his shoulder. "Tom, I'm sorry to break it to you but your eyebrows are not exactly on fleek. They are on Fleck. But with a little wax and also, one of those slits through your eyebrows, your crush would be knocking down your door."

"Ok," Tom said while looking at me. I loved his eyes they were shaped so perfectly. The glasses took away from the effect that his eyes had and now without them they looked so perfect. And his lips, they weren't huge. Then again his lips weren't small. His lips were perfect. Kissable, even. Soft. Pink. Plump. I wondered how his lips would feel on mine.

"Okay guys, I'm back. Sorry, I took so long. There was a long, line," Kaitlyn said. I'm so happy she came before I did something I would later regret.

We all spent hours at the mall finding something to wear at the party. I chose a red mini dress with long sleeves. It stopped in the middle of my thighs. The dress was tightly fitted, it showed all of my curves. Tom's crush was really going to be jealous. I picked out Tom's outfit. I just decided that he needed to wear something simple. Tom tried to pick out a yellow T-shirt but I refused because yellow is an ugly color. I picked out a white T that fit him well. It showed all of his unknown, muscles. Then I picked out a dark, blue jeaned, jacket and some jeans. He wanted to wear skinny jeans but I said no. Skinny jeans look awful on guys, if you ask me. Kaitlyn picked out a black mini dress that was kind of like mine but instead of having two long sleeves, it only had one short sleeve on her left shoulder. She told me that she had black heels to go with it.

After driving Tom and Kaitlyn home, I went home. I saw Jessie sitting on the porch.

"Hey Jess," I said while walking towards him.

"You really need to get your own car," He said. I knew that he would be mad about me taking his car, and leaving a note on his locker that told him to walk home. I rolled my eyes.

"Are you going to that party on Friday?" I asked. " Because some friends and I were planning on going and we need a ride"

"Sure I'll take you, but I want 20 dollars for gas," he said with an evil grin.

"Weren't you already going?" I asked annoyed

"I usually don't go to those things, but Frank is coming into town and I'm going to meet him at the party," he said. I didn't hear a single word after I heard the name, Frank. The guy who ruined my eighth-grade year.

I couldn't go to that party if he was going to be there. I never told anyone what he did to me. What he took from me. He's the reason why I close everyone off.

"Jessica!" Jessie was snapping his fingers in my face. But I could never wake from this nightmare.

"Yes." I still wasn't staring at him.

"What friends are you talking about me taking, because if it's Alex, then no," He said. I finally turned towards him.

"Ummm, it's this guy named Tim, I mean Tom, and my new friend Kaitlyn," I said.

"Oh, you made a new friend that's good. I'll be happy to take you then, but I still want 20 dollars," he said reaching out his hand for the money. I dug into my purse and grabbed my wallet. I got a twenty dollar bill and gave it to him. There goes my allowance. Maybe, I could return the dress after the party, to get my money back.

__________________________
Hey guys! Thanks again for giving my story a chance. Remember to VOTE and COMMENT, if you like my story. Stay tuned for the next chapter 💋💋💝💝😘😘