Fear (Harry Styles Love Story AU)

Isabella's POV

"No one can fucking touch you." He spat as he punches the guy in the face. Bruises filled his face as Harry made other ones on his cheeks, his eyes and his jaw. Blood was already dripping out of his numb-looking lips.

"Harry! Stop!" You're gonna kill him!" I sobbed, pulling Harry off of the poor guy. He eventually stopped, and looked at me angrily with his fierce, green eyes.

"Shut the fuck up and go meet me in the car." He commands.

"No." I bravely shook my head in front of him. I looked at him with tears welling up in my eyes as he grabs the man and throws one more punch at his right jaw. He releases him and walks up to me.

He held my wrist harshly and yells: "When I fucking tell you to do something you fucking listen and do it!"

I felt his grip tightening around my wrist. The pain he injected over my nerves was now unbearable. "Y-Y-You're hurting me." I stuttered, my voice shaking like maracas. He ignores me and tensed his hold on my wrist harder.

"Do you understand?" he asks, making sure that his instructions have gotten in my brain.

I nodded a yes. "P-Please just let me go. You're h-hurting me."

He took no notice of what I previously said and he starts dragging me to his car. He opens the door to the back seat and pushes me in.

"Where are we going?" I asked while he hopped in the driver's seat and starts the ignition. Then we drove away.

"Harry." I said, trying to get his attention. "Where are we going?"

"We're going to my flat." He answers, his eyes never leaving the road.

Right now, the last thing I want to do is to not be with this jerk face.

"No. I want to go home. I'm not coming with you -"

Harry cuts my rambling as he stops the car and looks at me with such rage in every part of his demonic form. "When I say something, you fucking listen." He growls as he starts the car and drives again.

(Edited by August Anne ♥ | 2014) A/N hope you guys like it an tell me whAt you think and so comment below if I should continue ? :)