Chapter 5: Vivid Signs

Start from the beginning

"yeah...you're right" said Ryuu still rubbing his face

"Now kindly get lost" said Anaeus still annoyed "I'm not, really, in a decent mood after nearly getting killed" Ryuu simply nodded and walked off. Pulya looked at Ryuu

"From the sounds of it, Ryuu was taken advantage of"

"if we can believe his story" said Saku "we'll have to ask Noah when she wakes up" he said looking at her slump on the floor.

Saku then knelt down to Sora "how are you feeling? You're not hurt are you?" he said with a smile

"No I'm fine..." she looked a bit light-headed "but I'm beat. I just want to go to my room. Do you think you can give me a hand?"

"sure" said Saku happily "Do you need a hand Anaeus?"

"no..." he said cringing "I need a stretcher" Saku saw Anaeus looking in a fair amount of pain "I went overboard on the whole aura-armour"

Anaeus then turned up to Pulya "I wonder if a strong girl could give me a hand? To send me to my room with a smile"

"I could always send you to the hospital instead" said Pulya coldly making Anaeus nervously chuckle "Saku you take...mister charming back to the room. I'll take Noah to the infirmary"

"yeah ok" said Saku standing up "just wait here a little Sora" Sora just nodded as Saku stepped over to Anaeus "come on, up you come"

"ow, ow, not too hard...oww" moaned Anaeus

"that hospital option is still open if you don't button it" said Pulya making Anaeus go quiet.

Saku, with some stifled moaning from Anaeus, got Anaeus on his back. Saku then spoke to Pulya "Pulya, I'm going to call it a day too"

"that would be wise" said Pulya "it's best relaxing after today. I'll meet you at a later time" with a nod Saku walked to Sora

"alright...you're turn" Saku let go with one hand and pulled Sora up. She was quite slump and heavy "now just lean on me" Sora leaned on Saku's shoulder "there you go. We'll go at your pace"

Sora, was slow and quite meek and as she walked slowly away. Pulya picked up Noah and turned to the threesome. "Saku..." said Sora "I'm sorry for the trouble"

"let's just get you two some rest" said Saku to which he heard light snoring from Anaeus "it looks like someone is already" Sora couldn't help but chuckle. Pulya had a small smile

"he...has strong inner power. Saku's instinct, was like that of a head wolf, watching over its pack from danger" Pulya then frowned "someone definitely set those two up. And whoever it is...isn't afraid to get down to it"

Back to the present Saku looked at Pulya "Anaeus' body was pretty much wrecked from his bio-armour" said Saku "And since his glove was ripped off, he wasn't healed and has been out cold for three days. He's still sore now"

"What about Sora...is she okay?" said Pulya

"She's alright now...but back then it was the shock which hit her hard"

"I don't blame her. What really got to me though...was Noah" Saku tilted his head "She didn't remember a single thing. She wasn't happy finding out she had to go home"

"so...what? She was brainwashed?"

Pulya folded her arms and thought "For now, that's all we can guess. Noah was...controlled while Ryuu was influenced. Anyway we're best off, putting it to one side for now. Now then...there's only two days before the first elimination day. Then people start going home"