12. I don't wanna go

Lillie

"Ow!" I whined, opening my eyes. There was a sharp pain in my shoulder and I looked down seeing a rock. I moved it out of the way and looked around. I remembered we went camping. I got out of my tent in my "pajamas" and sat at the campfire pit.

"Nobody else is awake I guess," I thought to myself.

I decided to take a short walk around the forest to see if I could find anything cool. I changed into the outfit that I brought and put my shoes on, ready for the wild.

I stepped out of the tent quietly, not wanting to wake Tyler and Jenna. I tip-toed past their tent seeing no movement in the tent, thank god, and walked into the forest.

"This is so pretty," I said to myself. I walked around the forest a little more until I realized I didn't recognize the area. I spun around for a while until I saw Tyler coming.

"What are you doing out here?" He asked.

"I got lost," I replied, a little embarrassed. He laughed and led me back to the campsite.

I'd started taking down my tent and packing my things up while Tyler did it to his and Jenna was nowhere is sight.

"Probably just going to the bathroom," I thought to myself.

"Done!" I said, finishing right before Tyler. "Where's Jenna?" I asked him.

He shrugged. "Bathroom probably."

I shrugged too, not really caring where she was.

"So, what do you like to do?" He asked me.

I turned to look at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, you know. Sneaking out, hanging out with the rebels, getting piercings, all those bad things," I said smirking.

He playfully glared at me and I chuckled. That is, until I heard stomping through the woods. I looked up to where the sound was coming from and saw Jenna, covered in dirt and her clothes torn.

I covered my mouth with my hand to cover my laughter, while she glared at me.

"Jenna! What happend?" Tyler said, running up to her.

"I, was attacked, by a squirrel!" She yelled, and I laughed harder.

"Lillie!" Tyler said, motioning for me to stop. I pressed my lips together in to contain it, but it didn't work.

"Lillie, just go get in the car," Jenna told me. For once, I obeyed. I got my stuff and threw it into the car.

****

"Lillie, wake up. We're home," Tyler said, shaking me gently.

"I'm awake.." I mumbled. I got up from my seat and suddenly got dizzy, so I got out of the car a little slower, holding my head.

"Lillie, are you okay?" I heard Tyler ask.

I slowly nodded my head, before grabbing my things from the back, and heading towards the front door. Tyler quickly ran up to me and grabbed my things.

"Let me take them in, you go lay down on the couch," He said, sounding concerned, and I nodded my head.

I was about to walk through the doorway, when the dizziness got worse and I fell to the ground, everything going black as my head hit the ground.

Tyler

"So I was thinking we could go somewhere sometime. Ya know, before the next tour," Jenna suggested.

"Of course. But think about where, I'll be right back," I told her, kissing her cheek before going over to Lillie.

"Lillie, are you okay?" I asked her as she held her head, having a sick look on her face. She nodded her head slowly, and walked to the back to get her things and walked to the house.

I ran up to her and took her things.

"Let me take them in, you go lay down on the couch," I told her, and she nodded, walking to the door. She suddenly fell to the ground, not moving. I dropped her things and ran up to her, Jenna doing the same.

"Lillie?" Jenna asked.

"Lillie wake up!" I said, slightly shaking her. I picked her up, putting her in the car as Jenna climbed in, me doing the same.

"What's happening?" Jenna asked.

"She probably hasn't eaten a real meal in days.. I tried to get her to eat a hamburger but she just wouldn't do it," I mumbled, feeling as if it was my fault. I could have gotten her to eat it, but I didn't. Jenna could sense what I'm feeling so she rubbed my arm.

"It's not your fault," She told me. I nodded, wanting to believe her. There was a silence for about a minute or two before Jenna mumbled "I've been so mean to her."

"No, you two just didn't get along well. It wasn't your fault," I told her. I have a feeling they might get along after this though.

****

Jenna and I sat in the waiting room of the hospital, waiting for the news. I called Josh, and he came with bad news. Him and Debby broke up over their weekend, so he was upset for two reasons now.

We were all waiting for a while, until the doctor came out with an emotionless look on his face. We all got up and looked at him, and he opened his mouth, about to speak.

CLIFFHANGER! Hey guys, sorry for the late update AGAIN, but Jenna cares for Lillie! But will Lillie return the love? The world may never know! Sorry, I like quoting Tootsie Pops. The beginning of this chapter and last chapter was heavily inspired by The Parent Trap. You know, the part when they went camping, blah blah blah. Anyways, I hope you liked the chapter, baiii.

P.S. Thank you guys for almost 250 reads! Ilysm! Okay, that's all, baiii!