Chapter 1

***Louis' P.O.V.***

''Louis, can I talk to you?'' Elizabeth's voice called from the kitchen and I hurried in to see her. Harry needed to ask this girl out already before something happens. She's a real keeper and the boys and I would hate to see them just do nothing to improve their relationship. ''Hey,'' she said when I was in the kitchen.

''You wanted to talk to me?'' I wondered as I sat down in one of the spinning bar stools in Harry's kitchen. I liked staying here but Harry's furniture wasn't exactly the comfiest. I secretly couldn't wait to get back to my own flat. It would especially be hard when they actually got together. Too much gushiness for me...

''Yeah, Harry tells me that you're single...'' she starts slowly, somewhat cautiously. I nodded to tell her that she could continue and I wouldn't be sad or anything. People tended to think that my break up with Eleanor was something depressing and messy, but it was quite the opposite. We had a mutual understanding in that we couldn't continue on the way that we had been. We did love each other, but things got too tough for the both of us and we agreed that we both deserved more. ''Well, I have a friend...'' she continued.

''What's her name?'' I questioned, ''is it that Carson girl?''

''Yes, it's her,'' Elizabeth clarified, ''and-.''

''Didn't she ditch you here?'' I brought up and Elizabeth rolled her eyes at my interruption and obvious question.

''Yes, Lou, she did. Can I tell you about her now?''

I shrugged, not being a big fan of the whole match making thing I knew she was inevitably going to pull on me, but I would humor her. Who knows; maybe I'd actually like what I heard. ''Sure, why not,'' I finally replied and she sighed in relief.

''Well, she's twenty three and our mothers are practically sisters so we're very close and i know everything about her. Everything I tell you is the absolute truth about her whether she wishes to acknowledge it or not. She's sometimes loud and never really serious. She has naturally blonde hair and bright blue eyes, very pretty,'' Elizabeth started to rattle off the different things about her friends and about halfway through Harry stomped through the kitchen past us. ''What's up with him?'' she mumbled, pausing shortly to raise an eyebrow in his direction.

''Eh, probably nothing,'' I assured her before leaning forward in my chair, intrigued by the last story she had told of her friend's crazy antics. She seemed to even put my actions to shame. ''Go on,'' I insisted and she began another story. I felt a smile tug at the edge of my lips as I pictured Elizabeth and this girl doing such crazy things.

''So, do you think you'd want to meet her?'' Elizabeth wondered hopefully.

''She sounds like an interesting character. I might be a bit interested in hearing more about her,'' I admitted and Elizabeth's smile grew.

''I'll give you her number and you can call her up, yeah?'' Elizabeth suggested as she grabbed the pad of paper from the refrigerator door. I watched in amusement as she quickly scrawled out a number on the paper before handing it to me. ''You wont regret this, Lou,'' she told me before going to her room. I pulled out my phone, adding the number and sending out a quick text to Carson.

Hey, my name's Louis, Elizabeth told me about you and suggested I talk to you. -Louis

That would have to do for now, i guess the rest of the night I could tease Harry about his crush on Elizabeth and wait for a reply from this girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yellow, guys! Obviously, this is my Louis FanFic. I hope you all enjoy it, there is a lot coming. I know it's probably a bit boring but bare with me; i have FanFics for the other boys and it might take me a while to get used to Louis. Tune in the week after next for the next chapter. :)

-cow_queen

P.S. I know it's short; i promise the others will be substantially longer.

P.S.S. Ah, who else is absolutely in love with Story of My Life?