Harry smirked weakly before wittingly replying, “Well, it’s a good thing I’m not driving then.”

                The police officer stared at Harry in silence for a moment, obviously not finding it funny. “Are you still at this address?” he asked. Harry leaned forward and looked at the address on the card and shook his head. The cop crossed his arms over his chest, obviously annoyed. “Can you tell me where your home is now, Mr. Styles?”

                Harry looked up to the gray clouds above him as it started to sprinkle some. When he looked back to the officer, he answered, “Not even close.”

                The officer stared Harry down for a few before saying, “Stay here. I’ll be back in a moment.”  He headed back to his car and went inside, typing a few things up on the laptop in the vehicle and making a few calls. Sometime later, he came back out and handed the license back to Harry. “Please come with me, Mr. Styles.” Harry nodded and followed the officer back to the car. He helped Harry into the backseat of the car before getting in himself. They drove in complete silence, and when they reached the police station, the officer pulled Harry out of the car, this time handcuffing him behind his back. Harry winced some, but he stayed completely silent even though he was confused. They brought him into the station and into an interrogation room where they uncuffed him and let him be. Harry lost track of how long it was before more officers and a detective came back into the room. After one of the police officers reminded Harry of his right to silence, the detective announced that he wanted to ask him questions.

                “Why would I remain silent if you want to ask me questions?” Harry answered, sounding genuinely confused.

                “A man was murdered in London,” the police officer started, ignoring Harry’s remark. “He was involved in relations with a…Mr. Louis Tomlinson,” he said as he glanced down at the paper to read Louis’ name off of it.

                “Do you know Louis Tomlinson?” The detective asked.

                “You must know that I do,” Harry stated back.

                “And do you follow Louis Tomlinson?” The officer asked.

                “I used to,” Harry said back.

                “And you don’t follow him anymore?” the detective was the one to ask this time.

                Harry shook his head. “No,” he replied.

                “Why’d you stop following him?” the detective asked.

                “Because he told me to,” Harry answered simply.

                “Do you know where you were on the thirteenth of January?” the police officer asked.

                This question baffled Harry and he stayed silent while he thought about it. He couldn’t remember though, so he asked back, “Do you remember where you were on the thirteenth of January?”

                The detective couldn’t help but chuckle a bit, but the police officer got angry. “We’re not suspects in a murder case, Mr. Styles, you are,” he pointed out. “So…where were you on the thirteenth of January?”

                Harry stayed silent once again, this time really trying to remember. All the places he had been in the past few months were flying through his mind and he was trying to put one and one together. But suddenly, a bunch of different puzzle pieces came to mind and he felt like he was going to be sick. “No,” he whispered in belief, shaking his head. “No…Louis, no.” He quickly looked up to the officer and the detective. “No…no, I-I have to go, I have to go back.”